- Posted: over a month ago
Emergent Talent, a division of Emergent Method, is seeking to form a team of dynamic disaster recovery specialists with experience in quality control and production management. These are full-time, on-site, project-based positions based in Baton Rouge, La.
The ideal candidate will have a strong work ethic, be a well-organized self-starter with keen attention to detail, easily adapt to constantly evolving business demands, and enjoy the challenges of supporting team members across a variety of projects in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Key responsibilities include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Support team production and overall quality through the detailed review of applications to ensure eligibility determinations and award calculations are compliant with program policy
- Identify, track, and report quality metrics and trends to program leadership
- Maintain records, prepare reports, and organize documentation related to QA/QC reviews performed
- Review documentation related to applicant property ownership, home occupancy, and financial records to verify alignment with program policy and HUD guidelines
- Provide support for daily project management activities with other team members through frequent communications and status updates
- Maintain a working knowledge and understanding of federally funded community disaster recovery programs, policies, and guidelines
- Coordinate and provide real-time feedback to case management related to the quality of application submissions to the QC team
- Perform other duties as requested by the project team
Emergent Talent offers several benefits to employees, including health insurance, 401(k) with a company match, paid time off, and an Employee Assistance Program.
Required qualifications include the following:
- At least two years of experience in production management, QA/QC functions and management, or related experience that clearly demonstrates comparable knowledge, skills, and abilities
- Bachelor’s degree in a related field
- Proficiency using technology and various systems to process work activities, especially Microsoft Excel
- Ability to work with a team and collaborate with multiple stakeholders to achieve a common goal
- Strong written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and multi-tasking skills
- Willingness to learn new skills and adopt new technologies and methodologies
- Experience with U.S. Department of Housing and Urban Development Community Development Block Grant – Disaster Recovery programs, as well as other applicable federal disaster recovery efforts strongly preferred
Emergent Method is a Louisiana-based management consulting firm focused on helping companies and organizations innovate, grow, improve their performance, and achieve their missions.
We do this by bringing people and ideas together to understand opportunities, let ideas emerge, and create multi-faceted solutions with results greater than the sum of their parts. We come from diverse backgrounds that lend to expertise in solving complex problems, implementing impactful change, helping our clients navigate shifting landscapes, and seizing opportunities – including those they had not seen before. From strategic planning and organizational design to project management and strategic communication, we are dedicated to helping our clients adapt, innovate, and grow – pushing systems, agencies, and industries to new heights, while developing strategic, systemic solutions and processes to support those goals.
We opened our doors in 2012 and have been recognized for growth and achievement over the years, including the Greater Baton Rouge Business Report and Junior Achievement's Company of the Year (2017), Consulting Magazine’s fastest growing consulting firms (2018, 2019, 2020, 2022), Inc. Magazine’s fastest-growing private companies in America (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), LSU’s 100 fastest growing alumni-owned businesses (2018, 2019, 2020, 2021, 2022), and the Louisiana Association of Business and Industry’s Company of the Year (2019).
We are dedicated to seeking the same measures of continuous improvement for the clients we serve and supporting them in all actions of planning, growth, and emergence to the forefront of their industries.
To learn more about Emergent Method and our team, visit our website at emergentmethod.com.
Emergent Method and associated entities are equal opportunity employers. We do not discriminate against employees or applicants for employment on any legally recognized basis or any protected class under federal, state, or local law.
Powered by JazzHR
AddressBaton Rouge, LA
TechnologyView all jobs at EMERGENT METHOD
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?