Cannabis Distribution Warehouse Associate (Part time)
EMERALD VALLEY MARKETING LLC Modesto, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Cannabis Distribution Warehouse Associate
We are looking for Distribution Warehouse Associate to join our core distribution team as we grow. Someone who is comfortable navigating inventory software systems and capable of doing some heavy lifting on the job while communicating with fellow teammates in Quality Assurance, Production, and Account Support. Our Warehouse Associates are the core of our distribution operations. This role maintains inventory integrity, while working with inbound and outbound orders. You'll work directly with the Distribution team to ensure products are up to regulatory standards.
Job Type: Part-Time
Pay: $15.00 per hour
Schedule: Tuesday to Thursday and Friday
Location: Central Valley California (Modesto, CA)
The Company's Mission
At The Peoples Remedy, we believe in all living thing's right to a healthy life. We believe that mother nature has provided us with many natural things to nurture a healthy life. We strive to help our fellow man achieve a healthy life style. Our community is our family. Since January 2015, we have provided our community with the cannabis products they need. We have stood continuously in the ongoing fight for both medical and recreational legalization. Beginning January 1st 2018 we opened our doors to the public 21 years of age and above for recreational and 18 years of age for medical (provided the patient possesses a valid cannabis recommendation compliant with California Cannabis Regulations).
We are looking for a Distribution Warehouse Associate who is excited about building a new industry.
- Perform order fulfillment duties: picking, staging, checking, wrapping, labeling, replenishing
- Pick and process orders accurately
- Organize stock and maintain inventory
- Keep worksite organized and help with duties for order fulfillment/shipment
- Warehouse activities to pick, put away, and cycle count throughout your day
- Place completed products into packages and prepare them for shipment by weighing, labeling, and documenting data about each package. Packagers must then guarantee that the packaged products make it to their designated locations, such as loading zones or into inventory. Packagers must be careful in their job. Attention to detail is vital.
- Guaranteeing that products make it safely to their destinations. They must securely seal each package. They must be able to use hand tools, adhesives, cushioning, and other materials to protect the products. Packagers must keep a tidy work area and comply with all company safety requirements.
- Validate incoming and outgoing orders
- Inspect products for defects and damages
- Examine incoming and outgoing shipments
- Receive, unload, and put away incoming inventory items accurately and efficiently
- Abide by all company safety and hygiene regulations
- Comply with all state and county cannabis regulations
- Contribute ideas on ways to improve or optimize warehousing procedures
- Act with integrity in all things
- Execute the detailed and specific procedures described in the Warehouse/Distribution SOP's
- Accurately conduct sales and inventory transactions as prescribed by the company system.
- Observe all company policies, rules and regulations.
- Promote a team first working environment.
- An amazing and consistent positive attitude, a passion for customer service and the discipline to execute procedures without deviation to ensure security and safety. Cannabis experience preferred.
- Ability to lift up to 75 lbs
- No recreational cannabis-use is tolerated during work hours
- Must be 21+ years of age
- Must have legal working status
- Cannabis knowledge is preferred.
- High school diploma or G.E.D equivalent preferred.
- Selected candidate will be required to complete a post offer, pre-employment background check.
We are looking for team members with amazing work ethic, integrity, and customer service !
Accountability: Establishes clear expectations for self and others to achieve stated goals and objectives. Ensures procedures are followed and recorded to maintain accuracy of orders and records.
Judgment / Decision Making: Demonstrates consistent logic, rationality, and objectivity in decision-making. Achieves balance between quick decisiveness and slower, more thorough approaches, i.e., is neither indecisive nor a hip-shooter. Shows common sense. Anticipates consequences of decisions. Safety must always be paramount.
- Knowledge of safe operational processes
- Microsoft Excel
- Problem Solving / Analysis
- Decision Making
- Communication Proficiency
- Team Oriented
- Starting position opportunity in a fast-growing Company
- Collaborative culture with a supportive team
- A great place to work with unlimited growth opportunities
- This is an active position requiring regular standing, walking, bending, kneeling, stooping, crouching, and climbing all day.
- The position requires talking and hearing as well as visual acuity.
- Able to lift, push, pull objects weighing 75 lbs or more with or without assistance
- Good motor coordination is required for the weighing and packaging of products.
Expected Hours of Work:
- Days and hours of work may vary by scheduling or needs.
- Must be 21 or older.
- Must be eligible to work in the United States.
- Health care benefit program for Full Time Only
- Sick Leave for Part Time and Full Time
- Vacation Time for All Employees
- Coaching and support for personal development
- Opportunities for career growth as we are in high growth mode
EQUAL OPPORTUNITY EMPLOYER (EOE) STATEMENT:
Peoples Remedy is equal opportunity employer. All aspects of employment including the decision to hire, promote, discipline, or discharge, will be based on merit, competence, performance, and business needs. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, color, religion, marital status, age, national origin, ancestry, physical or mental disability, medical condition, pregnancy, genetic information, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, veteran status, or any other status protected under federal, state, or local law.
EMERALD VALLEY MARKETING LLC
Transportation and StorageView all jobs at EMERALD VALLEY MARKETING LLC