Temporary Litigation Legal Assistant
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Emerald Search Partners is seeking an experienced Litigation Legal Assistant who can offer support to the team at a thriving Bellevue law firm on a temporary basis (3219). This select role, located just minutes from the Bellevue transit center, is an excellent opportunity to work with a collegial group in a diverse practice. The ideal candidate will possess the following:
- 2+ years of recent and relevant litigation experience
- Document production, proofreading and editing skills
- Extensive knowledge of court rules
- Expertise in electronic court filing
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office
- High attention to detail and organization
- Ability to handle multiple priorities
- Experience in drafting basic pleadings
- Exemplary communication skills
Real estate experience is a plus! If you have the required skills and experience, we would like to hear from you! Send us your resume, in confidence, today!
EMERALD SEARCH PARTNERSWhy Work Here?
Connect with Seattle's premiere legal recruiting and staffing firm today! REMOTE VIDEO INTERVIEW OPTIONS AVAILABLE
Emerald Search Partners is dedicated to helping you realize the full potential of your professional goals utilizing 40+ years of experience and our professional relationships in the Seattle legal community. If interested and qualified, we encourage you to reach out to us today. REMOTE VIDEO INTERVIEW OPTION AVAILABLE. Your privacy is paramount, and all job inquiries are held in the strictest confidence. For a full list of our current opportunities, please visit our website www.emeraldsearch.com and follow us on LinkedIn, Facebook, & Twitter (@emerald_search)!