Emerald Search Partners is seeking an experienced Conflicts Attorney to join the Seattle office of a prestigious regional law firm. (2225) This role will be responsible for the determination and resolution of potential legal conflicts; supervision of records management and conflicts orientation/training for new employees. Ideal candidates will have:
- Experience (5+ years) at a large law firm identifying/resolving conflicts
- Exemplary communication/interpersonal skills
- Outstanding critical thinking skills with a high attention to detail
- Sound judgment and discretion
- Ability to manage multiple and, at times, divergent priorities
If you have the skills and experience to join this collegial and very busy team, contact us today!