Position: Customer Service Representative
Position Description: The Customer Service Representative provides primary/frontline telephone support for EMCOR Customer Solutions Center (CSC) contracted customers, vendors and technicians. This includes creating work orders and coordinating with necessary parties to effectively and efficiently resolve customer issues in ways that meet or exceed our customers’ expectations.
- Answer incoming telephone calls from business customers calling into our Customer Solutions Center (CSC).
- Create work orders from those calls, and dispatch the work orders via email, web, or fax within specified timelines
- Follow customer-specific policies and procedures. Handle multiple customers and take responsibility for following procedures for each customer.
- Use judgment and basic knowledge of facility maintenance (provided as part of the initial job training) to determine proper work order handling. This includes identifying the type of facility maintenance issue the caller is requesting and the service requirements to be provided for that type of issue.
- Escalate and track high priority work orders according to account procedures.
- Coordinate with customers, vendors, facility managers, technicians and management to facilitate the flow of reactive maintenance work in customer facilities.
- Prioritize work to meet or exceed established performance standards. Provide work order follow-up and reporting as required.
Compensation/Benefits: We offer our employees a competitive salary and comprehensive benefits package
EMCOR: We Know Facilities Inside and Out: What sets us apart is our expansive range of services—and the fact that we've been excelling at them for nearly 70 years. Our approach is process driven, collaborative, and consultative and our capabilities encompass everything from mechanical maintenance and self-performed site-based operations to energy efficiency upgrades and supplier-managed interior/exterior maintenance. One Billion Square Feet and Growing: From commercial office space to manufacturing, from retail portfolios to 24/7/365 mission critical facilities, we manage and support over one billion square feet of facilities space for the nation's leading organizations.
Meet With Hiring Managers on December 11th!
Wednesday, December 11th
9:30am – 12:30pm
Embassy Suites Biltmore
2630 East Camelback Road
Phoenix, AZ 85016
Thank you for your interest in this online ad. By applying and submitting your resume to this opportunity, you are agreeing to opt in and receive emails, phone calls and text messages regarding job opportunities in your area. "I agree to receive reoccurring text msgs. Reply STOP to cancel, HELP for help, msg&data rates may apply."