Advertising Media Coordinator
EMC Outdoor - Greater Philadelphia Area
We are seeking dynamic candidates for a Media Coordinator position within our Media Strategy and Sales Dept. for a growing OOH (out-of-home) media-buying agency. EMC Media Coordinators collaborate with Account Executive Media Strategists to support the overall critical RFP (Request for Proposal) process. Within this integral role, daily job functions include, but are not limited to the following: understanding client objectives, identifying appropriate media, requesting media info and negotiating rates with supplier partners, drafting proposals and contracts for traditional and multi-media advertising and marketing campaigns. Excellent communication skills both verbal and written are a must. Additional responsibilities may include: facilitating follow-up activities to ensure effective program execution, document and contract management and database coordination.
• Medical, dental and other employee benefits.
• Paid Time Off (PTO): Holidays & Vacation days.
• Employee Assistance Program (EAP).
Please provide cover letter noting position, resume & salary requirements.
NOTES: Please note position in email subject header.
Only Greater Philadelphia Area applicants will be considered.
• Ability to multi-task with detailed accuracy/necessary comprehensiveness under time-sensitive deadlines.
• Exceptional Communication Skills - written and verbal
• Out of Home experience would be a plus but not required
• Media Buying or Planning experience
• Ability to communicate and negotiate with vendors on media plans to secure additional discounts
• Proficiency in Microsoft Office: Word, PowerPoint, particularly Excel - advanced proficiency a plus.
• Experience with Adobe Acrobat and Photoshop a plus.
• Experience with Microsoft Dynamics, or other similar CRM systems.
• Strong proficiency with computer applications including, Window based programs and CRM databases
• Experience working with/developing/maintaining internal business automation platforms.
Come and join EMC Outdoor, a growing outdoor/OOH (out-of-home) media-buying and placement agency where our PASSION is to be a trusted advisor and true partner to our clients' long-term business success. With planning and buying expertise in every type of (OOH) out-of-home media available, from traditional, non-traditional, lifestyle to event/experiential media platforms; our PURPOSE is to be Clever, Curious and Creative in providing innovative OOH solutions that make an impression and drive behavior. EMC executes and manages campaigns nationally and worldwide, from single location billboard advertising to sophisticated multi-market campaigns across many outdoor media types with "every media under the sun" in any market — through a single expert source. Our CAUSE is to make OOH a core and integral part of every media mix and plan.
More information on our company can be found at the following website links:
Education Requirements: Bachelor’s Degree
Experience: 3-5 years preferred, industry experience a plus
Functions: Administrative, Advertising, Media Planning & Placement
Industries: Marketing and Advertising
EMC Outdoor commits to hiring returning veterans.
Learn more »
This employer commits to hiring veterans. LinkedIn has partnered with NRD.gov to help veterans find jobs.