EMC Financial , A leading provider of small business lending, is seeking an experienced, and motivated individual who wants to be challenged to succeed.
Expect to be part of a fast-paced and high energy environment where we strive to push everyone to their rewarding limits!
We have been in business since 2007 and are exponentially growing year over year!
Currently, we are looking for someone to flourish in our growing customer success sales department.
The Funding Manager is responsible for:
- Recruiting highly persuasive individuals to reach out to business owners
- Creating and implementing a kick-ass training program for the team
- Going over scripts, rebuttals, and objections
- Script Read Role-playing 1 on 1 with them
- Monitoring Calls
- Coaching on Calls
- Quizzing and Testing
- Managing the Funding Agents by making sure they are:
- Calling the daily leads needed
- Sending out the applications
- Following up on outstanding applications
- Helping them close merchants to send in the applications and take funding offers (that can mean getting on the phone with merchants as well)
- Relaying to them any documents needed for funding approval and closing
- Answering any questions they have about deals and helping them strategize
- Helping with questions or issues regarding accounting, marketing, IT, sales, legal and coordinating what's needed with the appropriate parties - we will provide full support
- Resolving disputes between agents or clients
- Warning and/or firing any employees that are not meeting the goals or fitting into our company culture
- Motivating the team by:
- Creating Competitions
- Coaching 1 on 1
- Advising etc.
- Communicates about funding approvals with EMC’s processing team and management
- Reviews with management on a weekly basis team's progress, goals, and any issues
- And anything else needed for the team to be successful
At least 3+ years Inside sales managerial experience!
In order to be considered, in addition to sending us your resume/cv, please leave a voicemail at (424) 512-4343 with your “best voice” briefly introducing yourself and a little about your experience related to the position.
Compensation: Up to $150K