Account Manager Sales
- Posted: over a month ago
- $36,000 to $100,000 Yearly (plus commission)
- Benefits: 401k, dental, life insurance, medical,
Position Title: Inside Account Manager
Location: Corporate Headquarters and remote / home offices
225 Tech Park Dr
Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) or 2 years successful sales experience.
· Associate’s Degree (Bachelor’s preferred) or 2 years successful sales experience.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Excellent organizational skills with the ability to multi-task.
· Strong computer skills including experience with Microsoft Office applications.
· Aggressive, energetic self-starter who is comfortable working in a fast-paced environment.
· Responsible for full account management in an assigned territory (inbound and outbound activities).
· Focus on account and territory development/growth using available resources and selling skills.
· Develop and implement a territory plan to reach assigned sales goals.
· Coordinate product demonstrations, prepare proposals, and provide information regarding terms of sales and delivery dates.
· Keep management informed of customer visits, forecasts, pending deals, etc
· Up sell and cross sell new products, "add-ons", services, content, and maintenance subscriptions
· Meet and exceed assigned quota in all categories.
· Conduct online and in-person presentations with all levels of management.
· Continued involvement with existing clients to promote quality customer service and sell new products and services.
· Responsible for the accuracy and completeness of business transactions.
· Utilize EMA resources effectively
· Interface with customers and headquarters in a polite and professional manner
· Work Trade shows
· Demonstrate the ability to work in a team environment.
· Proven Software Solution Sales Experience is a plus.
· Proficiency with CRM, Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, PowerPoint.
· Initiative, Strong Work Ethic, Organizational Skills and Positive Attitude.
· Knowledge / awareness of Cadence, OrCAD, PSpice, Mentor PADS, Hyperlynx, Xpedition, Altium, Eagle, Solidworks, Creo, ECAD software solutions are a plus.
Our customers range from Fortune 500 companies to consulting designers. We offer full range of services to the Electronic Design industry. This includes a complete range of software tools, consulting services, product training, and technical support for the entire PCB Electrical CAD design process.
EMA is a Cadence® Channel Partner serving North America and has been a Cadence distributor since 1998. EMA manufacturers UltraLibrarian, TimingDesigner, CircuitSpace, EDABuilder, CIP, EDM and other software products that are distributed globally through a worldwide network of channel partners.
EMA is an equal opportunity employer.
EMA Design Automation
225 Tech Park Dr. RochesterHuntsville, AL
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?