Partnership Training Instructor/SME
EM Key Solutions/CORTEK is looking for a Partnership Training Instructor/SME with a Top-Secret Clearance in Albuquerque, NM. EM Key Solutions/CORTEK assists the Government in developing leading-edge technologies to enhance deterrence and counter WMD in support of CCMDs and transition technologies and capabilities to services and SOCOM.
EM Key Solutions/CORTEK provides expertise in chemical, biological, radiological, nuclear, and high-yield explosives (CBRNE). WMD Counter Improvised Threat and Countering Threat Network technologies to support understanding, detection, identification, characterization, denial, control, disabling, defeating, disposing of, safeguarding the force, managing consequences, and testing and evaluation in support of military and civilian operations.
The successful candidate provides scientific and project management support while leveraging US military operational experience to maximize client support for developing chemical and biological protection and hazard mitigation technology.
The Partnership Training Instructor/SME applies demonstrated knowledge and experience in senior-level staff operations, planning, or training, at the Service Staff or Joint/Combatant Command level. Nuclear Enterprise experience within the Operational, Radiological, Nuclear, and Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction threat spectrum, including, but not limited to, national policy, strategic posture, counter-proliferation, deterrence, and emerging threats. Experience in the WMD field to include, but not limited to, strategic, operational, tactical, and technical aspects of nuclear weapons, the US strategic deterrent, WMD proliferation and counter-proliferation, WMD response, and consequence management, is highly desired, with a focus on nuclear and radiological over other CWMD specialties. Provide radiological support as an Authorized User (AU) with AU training provided within the DNWS. This duty will entail handling and supervision of radiological materials as required during training events. Transport students and/or move equipment in preparation for training courses.
- 15+ years of experience and a MA/MS
- Experience in senior-level operations, planning, & training at Service Staff or Joint Combatant Command level
- NE experience within Operational, Radiological, Nuclear, and Countering Weapons of Mass Destruction threat spectrum.
- Excellent written and verbal skills are required.
- Experience in the WMD field
- Experience in curriculum development and classroom instruction.
- Must be able to travel CONUS & OCONUS as needed.
- Expert in planning, managing, and facilitating training using the appropriate delivery methods (e.g., in-residence, Mobile Training Teams (MTT), or virtually).
- Must possess a valid state driver's license and be able to be trained on the vehicle (non-passenger vehicles) prior to use.
- 20+ years of experience and a BA/BS
- Experience providing radiological support as an Authorized User (AU). AU training is provided within the DNWS.
Relationships are key to EM Key Solutions/CORTEK! We adopt a customer-centric approach and proven management processes for every project we undertake. Through sound leadership and management principles, EMKS focuses on offering our clients the solutions they need to succeed throughout the project management lifecycle at the most competitive rates.
CORTEK, an EM Key Solutions Company, is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer committed to hiring and retaining qualified and talented individuals, including protected veterans and individuals with disabilities. Our strategy and philosophy are to inspire, energize, and empower employees. We use E-Verify to validate employees' ability to work legally in the United States.
EM Key Solutions IncAlbuquerque, NM
AutomotiveView All EM Key Solutions Inc Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.