- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Elo Touch Solutions is a leading global supplier of touch-enabled technology, products and industry solutions with employees in 16 countries worldwide. The Elo portfolio encompasses the broadest selection of OEM touchscreen components, touch monitors, and all-in-one touch computers for the demanding requirements of diverse markets, including gaming machines, hospitality systems, industrial automation, interactive kiosks, medical devices, office equipment, point-of-sale (POS) terminals, retail displays, and transportation applications. Since Elo founders pioneered the touchscreen over 40 years ago, the Elo touch experience has consistently stood for quality, reliability and innovation.
Job Purpose & Responsibilities:
The Process Engineer will lead the definition and development of processes for Elo’s global service team. As a process engineer, you will work with local repair technicians, logistics associates, QA, and engineers around the world to design effective processes for successful service operations. Blending technical knowledge with a strong operations mindset, the process engineer will help define product repair processes for global scalability.
- Develop and document testing, troubleshooting and repair processes for Elo products to be used internally and externally by Elo and partners
- Work cross functionally to capture requirements for new processes
- Troubleshooting problems associated with service processes
- Conduct risk assessments; assess compliance to safety and quality standards
- Perform training of processes to wide variety of users including technicians, customers, and partners
- Create, review and markup test plans, rework documents, & manufacturing instructions and process documents
- Evaluate new product designs (NPD) for serviceability and document evaluation to provide feedback & document markups
- Review and provide technical guidance on/or as relates to Engineering change requests and their impact on customers, inventory, service centers, & rework/remediation plans
- Contribute to product service strategies (parts, assemblies and software) by providing expert analysis of use ability, serviceability, & reliability of current and new products
- Detailed documentation and reporting of work activities
- Maintain a compliant work environment by following all ISO, EH&S, 5s and/or other standards/codes as they apply
- Other duties as assigned by manager
- Bachelor's degree BSME or BSEE, work experience in related field, and 5+ years’ experience
- Manufacturing production line, repair, and service work experience
- Advanced experience with Microsoft Office applications
- Knowledge, understanding, and experience with Quality Management Systems
- Previous experience working with SFDC and SAP
- Expert in breaking down complex processes into simple terms all levels of business can understand
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Experience in analyzing and troubleshooting of electro-mechanical systems, software (i.e. Windows, Linux, Android) and hardware (computer, monitor, display)
- Experience in designing and documenting technical processes and procedures
- Ability to take ambiguous needs and frame into something tangible for the business
- Ability to communicate complex processes and procedures to end users of varying levels of technical competency
- Adaptability and ability to work under pressure – time management
- Experience and understanding with Quality Management Systems (QMS)
- PLM Systems and concepts around product lifecycle management
- Microsoft Office – Outlook, Excel, Word, Teams, SalesForce
- ERP Systems – SAP
- Familiarity with 5s methodology
- Extreme attention to detail
- Organized – ability to multi-task and prioritize effectively
- Effective problem-solving abilities – for technical issues
- Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend or walk for prolonged periods of time
- Ability to travel domestically and internationally
Get fresh Global Supplier Quality Engineer jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.