Channel Sales Associate
ELO Touch Knoxville, TN
- Expired: June 15, 2021. Applications are no longer accepted.
We know touch - it's our only business. In fact, we invented the touchscreen over 50 years ago and haven't stopped since. Every 21 seconds, a new Elo touch screen is installed somewhere in the world. We obsess over details to exceed the highest quality standards.
Our sales approach begins by identifying customer demands before they become challenges. We’re committed to delivering customer success through our comprehensive expertise in software and technology. We don’t just sell things. We offer solutions to tomorrow’s challenges.
Manage global inbound leads driven by our website, marketing campaigns, phone inquiries, etc.
- Out of the US/Canada: Send directly to the originating region
- In US/Canada: Research and categorize (systems/OEM, end user, integrator, reseller, ISV) prior to sending to the appropriate salesperson
- Contribute to managing the Elo Elite program
- Partner recruitment & inception process
- Partner certifications
- Assist Channel Sales (examples as follows)
- Price List review and distribution
- Approval of ACOPs for Ingram (quoting & rebate trackers)
- Accounting discrepancies
- Operational assistance
- College degree from an accredited institution
Specific Professional Skills/Competencies:
- Salesforce.com competence
- Proficient in Microsoft Office with emphasis on Outlook, Word, and Excel
- Demonstrated communication skills (written and verbal)
- Ability to work in a fast-paced environment with multiple priorities
Ability to lift up to OSHA single person lift requirements
- Ability to sit, stand, bend or walk for prolonged periods of time
Elo Touch Solutions provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, Elo Touch Solutions complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities. This policy applies to all terms and conditions of employment, including recruiting, hiring, placement, promotion, termination, layoff, recall, transfer, leaves of absence, compensation and training.
Elo Touch Solutions expressly prohibits any form of workplace harassment based on race, color, religion, gender, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, national origin, age, genetic information, disability, or veteran status. Improper interference with the ability of Elo Touch Solutions employees to perform their job duties may result in discipline up to and including discharge.
BusinessView all jobs at ELO Touch