- Posted: over a month ago
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
ELLKAY is looking for a Senior Developer to join our CareEvolve team. This position involves design, architecture, implementation, and operation of large-scale systems.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Work jointly with other developers to design, develop, test, and support major features and systems
- Deliver high quality, scalable and thoroughly tested software
- Be a critical voice in design and code reviews
- Mentor junior and mid-level programmers via technical assistance, pair programming, and pull request reviews
- Write technical documents, flowcharts, diagrams, requirements, release notes
- Work with business analysts to identify and understand business problems
- Work with QA to identify acceptance criteria and testing plans
- Perform other technical duties as required.
- Degree in Computer Science or related field from an accredited college or university required
- Minimum of 5+ years of experience in both software and database development
- Significant expertise with C# and the .NET ecosystem
- Experience with SQL, relational database design and optimization
- Analytical mindset and an ability to identify and weigh architectural design trade-offs
- Experience building highly available critical systems
- Background in technologies such as client/server, relational database management systems, object-oriented development, and distributed object development.
- Ability to manage multiple projects and meet internal and external client-initiated deadlines.
- Excellent organization skills and planning abilities
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally, both verbally and in writing with people at all levels of an organization
ELLKAY offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that starts day one!
- A Competitive salary
- 401k w/ matching – once eligibility is met
- Work/life balance
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible time off starting in 2022
- Remote work options
- Employee Discounts
- Parental Leave
Our awesome culture includes:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Professional growth within
- Innovation environment
- On site in HQ Free daily lunches
This is a full-time position for our HQ located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work may be available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
AddressElmwood Park, NJ
TechnologyView all jobs at ELLKAY, LLC