Project Manager, Interoperability, API Team
- Posted: over a month ago
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
If you’re a well-organized, computer-savvy problem-solver with strong communication skills and a passion for client services, we’re looking for someone like you to fill our Project Manager/ Interoperability Team position.
You will be responsible for the overall coordination, implementation, execution, and completion of specific Interoperability projects. This is a full-time position based in our company headquarters.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
- Implementation of Interoperability projects from kickoff to completion
- Serve as primary point of contact for Interoperability implementations, including ongoing communication with clients, vendors, and sales personnel
- Plan and schedule project timelines
- Manage project resource allocation
- Track project deliverables
- Take extremely detailed notes of all meetings to enable summary recaps whenever requested
- Monitor and report to all stakeholders on progress throughout entire project life cycle
- Ensure effective handoff for ongoing maintenance and troubleshooting
- Other duties as assigned to meet business needs
- Demonstrated organization and planning abilities
- Strong skills with critical thinking, attention to detail, and problem solving
- Exceptional ability to communicate professionally with people at all levels of the organization and external contacts both verbally and in writing
- Demonstrated ability to manage multiple projects. Ability to meet stated customer-initiated deadlines
- Demonstrated success in the managing and delegating in a team-based environment
- Ability to exercise effective decision-making capabilities in a fast-paced environment
- Extremely detail oriented with a penchant for following-up effectively
- Uncomfortable at even the thought of something falling through the cracks
- Familiarity with EMRs in some capacity
- Basic knowledge of patient data sets and/or interfaces and message formats.
- Experience working with API integrations heavily preferred
Your education, training, and experience:
- Bachelor’s degree from an accredited college or university preferred.
- Minimum of 1-2 years of related experience in healthcare industry required.
- Experience training physicians and staff on EMR system(s) or other demonstrated healthcare IT experience.
- Project management and client services background preferred.
ELLKAY offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that starts day one!
- A Competitive salary
- 401k w/ matching – once eligibility is met
- Work/life balance
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible time off starting in 2022
- Remote work options
- Employee Discounts
- Parental Leave
Our awesome culture includes:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Professional growth within
- Innovation environment
- On site in HQ Free daily lunches
This is a full-time position for our HQ located in Elmwood Park, NJ. Remote work may be available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
AddressElmwood Park, NJ
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?