Business Intelligence Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
ELLKAY, the “Healthcare Data Plumbers”
ELLKAY is a nationwide leader in health care data interoperability delivering innovative solutions that support the data migration needs of all members of the healthcare ecosystem. ELLKAY is playing a vital role in helping healthcare organizations access and share data among disparate systems. We are recognized by our e-health industry partners, independent medical group practices, hospitals and health systems, laboratories, and payers as the “Healthcare Data Plumbers” that make data migration and interoperability possible.
Our 'Client-first' focus has made ELLKAY one of the most respected healthcare IT companies in the nation. We value our clients and believe that strong relationships are the foundation for a strong company, and we're dedicated to providing connectivity to the healthcare industry.
Company Culture: We deal with medical data and we take our work very seriously, but not ourselves. If you’re a smart, hard-working, dedicated individual who thrives in a laidback, friendly work environment, ELLKAY may be the place for you. We’re committed to attracting good people who are passionate about the work they do.
ELLKAY was founded over a decade ago on the values of innovation, efficiency, and service created in a collaborative work culture. As we have grown, we are proud to still possess the same energy and passion for what we do. We strive to provide exceptional customer experiences to our clients, which begins with first employing amazing people. ELLKAY is proud to maintain a high-quality, innovative, and diverse workforce.
As a Business Intelligence Analyst on the Operations Team, you will be accelerating decision making within the organization, optimizing internal business operations, and increasing efficiency of organizational processes. You will be responsible for leveraging key business data such as revenue, sales, customer segment and market information to inform leadership decision making and establishing organizational goals.
Responsibilities and Essential Duties:
Extracting, evaluating large data sets, and presenting them in a more meaningful manner
Analyze complex business problems and issues using data to provide insight to decision makers
Develop and maintain key digital assets including analytical dashboards, reports, and presentations
Manage data using common data tools such as Excel and SQL
Leveraging coding languages such as Python, Java and R to create systems or processes that help analyze and monitor key aspects of the business
Identify, interpret, and synthesize trends with internal and external data, finding patterns that signal the potential for improvement
Translate ambiguous business problems into a structured set of questions that can be answered analytically
Prepare organizational reporting and delivering to various internal stakeholders on a weekly, monthly, quarterly, and annual basis
Perform in-depth data analysis including data entry, data collection, data mining and report generation in support of various internal organizations
Collaborate with operations leadership to suggest insightful supplemental visualizations and interactive data offerings
Work with partners to understand key opportunities and translate those into a clear, actionable data strategy
Work with stakeholders to gather and understand reporting/data requirements and deliver reporting/data requests in a timely fashion
- At least 5 years total combined education and related work experience, including:
- 5 year of business analytics work experience
- 4 years of completed higher education and/or additional work experience directly related to the duties of the job including:
- Bachelor's Degree in Analytics, Mathematics, Statistics, Finance, Accounting or Supply Chain Management or related field, or equivalent relevant work experience
- The ability to prioritize and handle multiple requests simultaneously within time constraints and with strong attention to detail and quality
- Exceptional verbal and communication skills
- Excellent planning, organizational, and time management skills
- Knowledge of data mining principles, practices, and techniques
- Good understanding of data structures and relational databases
- At least 2 years of experience with Power BI, or another Data Visualization Tool
- At least 2 years of experience with coding languages such as Python, Java, SQL and R
- At least 5 years of experience with Microsoft Excel.
- Familiar with datasets from Smartsheets, JIRA, and Salesforce.
ELLKAY offers a comprehensive and competitive benefit package that starts day one!
- A Competitive salary
- 401k w/ matching – once eligibility is met
- Work/life balance
- Paid Volunteer Program
- Flexible working hours
- Flexible time off starting in 2022
- Remote work options
- Employee Discounts
Our awesome culture includes:
- Working with talented, collaborative, and friendly people who love what they do
- Professional growth within
- Innovation environment
- On site in HQ Free daily lunches
This position is a full-time position for ELLKAY. Remote work may be available within the US.
For more information on our company, visit www.ELLKAY.com.
Interested applicants should submit a letter of interest with salary requirements and resume.
ELLKAY LLC is a Smoke-Free Workplace.
AddressElmwood Park, NJ
BusinessView all jobs at ELLKAY, LLC