Regional Account Manager - North East
ELITechGroup, Inc. New York Township, NE
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Maximizes sales profitability, growth and account penetration within an assigned territory by effectively selling the company's products to existing and new ELITech accounts at hospitals and commercial labs. Products range from analytic specific reagents to an automated molecular system (capital equipment). For products sold through distributors, the Regional Account Manager will work with the distributor representative to jointly develop and successfully execute local business and tactical plans to exceed distributor goals.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
- Achieves annual sales goals.
- Develops a sales plan and navigates to close sales through appropriate customer departments and resources including the laboratory, infection control, purchasing and others.
- Promotes, develops the need for, and positions ELITech products/solutions; drives to securing new business.
- Establishes and maintains customer relationships that result in customer satisfaction, retention and acquisition.
- Interfaces with other members of the sales and marketing organization team to assist in the development and execution of sales strategies, tactics and pricing strategies.
- Ensures end-user overall satisfaction with ELITech Products and services so as to develop key reference sites/ referring champions of ELITech products at all levels of the facility.
- Understands and communicates internally key market, customer, industry and competitor trends/information.
- Prepares proposals, negotiates pricing, and oversees new order implementation.
- Maintains an understanding of key ELITech strategies and initiatives that support overall business priorities.
- Sustains a clear understanding of all ELITech products as well as competitor's products.
- Builds a sales pipeline by prospecting with and without distributor partners to develop opportunities, manage sales cycles, and close new business. Coordinates technical and product demonstrations in conjunction with internal support personnel.
- Develops and delivers presentations and proposals effectively in formal and informal meetings.
- Conducts accurate sales forecasts and manages customer data in sales funnel database.
- Completes related special projects, as required.
Education and/or Experience
- Bachelor's degree from four-year college or university; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. 5+ years molecular diagnostics sales and key account experience.
- Although a scientific background is not required, must be quite capable of presenting complex technology within a commercial context and understand scientific issues.
- Strong negotiating skills and demonstrated effectiveness in closing sales.
- Strong track record of success selling capital equipment and reagents/consumables and creating demand for complex products.
- Experience and ability to execute regional sales strategy in line with company strategy.
- Experience in networking with key opinion leaders.
- Strong time management and organizational skills.
- Experience in a CRM application (e.g. Salesforce.com or Microsoft CRM).
- Proficiency in computer applications (i.e. MS Word, Excel, PowerPoint).
- A valid US driver's license and good driving record is required.
Ability to travel 50-65% of the time and highly desirable to live in major metro area within territory with easy access to an airport.
To perform the job successfully, an individual should demonstrate the following competencies:
- Communication - able to communicate clearly in written and oral format to a variety of audiences; represents the company with external parties in collaborative and negotiated relationships.
- Customer Support - responds promptly to customer needs; solicits customer feedback to improve service; responds to requests for service and assistance; meets commitments.
- Initiative - works independently will little or no supervision; takes independent actions and calculated risks; asks for and offers help when needed.
- Interpersonal Skills - focuses on solving conflict; maintains confidentiality; listens to others without interrupting; remains open to others' ideas and tries new things.
- Judgment - ability to work independently; displays willingness to make decisions; exhibits sound and accurate judgment; supports and explains reasoning for decisions.
- Motivation - sets and achieves challenging goals; demonstrates persistence and overcomes obstacles; measures self against standard of excellence; takes calculated risks to accomplish goals.
- Professionalism - approaches others in a tactful manner; reacts well under pressure; treats others with respect and consideration; follows through on commitments.
- Sales Planning - develops plan, coordinates implementation; communicates changes and progress.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
AddressNew York Township, NE
BusinessView all jobs at ELITechGroup, Inc.