Senior Technical Writer
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Role: Senior Technical Writer (2 Openings)
Location: Berkley Heights, NJ and Alpharetta, GA
What You Will Do:
- Writes and edits technical documents including online reference materials, learning artifacts and product manuals
- Creates diagrams, charts, and other visual aids to assist readers in understanding a product or process
- Assesses the audience needs for whom the technical and procedural documentation is intended; adjusts tone and technical terms used to meet those needs and to ensure understanding
- Determines the type of publication and/or artifact that will best serve the project requirements
- Takes ownership of the complete authoring process, from ideation to publishing Takes full ownership of content release timelines and scheduling
- Works cross-functionally with product, engineering, services and marketing teams to build a cohesive body of knowledge
- Edits and publishes documentation authored by other parties within the company
- Writes and edits procedural documentation such as user guides and manuals
- Research API's and financial product samples to fully understand the product
- Gathers feedback from stakeholders to improve technical documents.
- Performs other related duties as assigned
Skills and Experience You Will Need:
- A Bachelor's degree in related discipline such as Communications, Training/Education, Business Management, or Information Systems, or the equivalent combination of experience and education
- Related work experience in a bank of other financial industry organization
- Experience within the financial technology and services space
- Experience writing transactional knowledge content that focuses on efficient issue resolution
- A comprehensive portfolio of writing catered to both technical and non-technical audiences
- Experience transforming the layout of a document to increase visual appeal, allow easy scanning and at-a glance comprehension
- Experience using knowledge management collaboration tools such as Salesforce, Oracle, ServiceNow, etc.
- Experience with authoring content in markdown and leveraging version control systems such as Git, Mercurial, Subversion, etc.
- Experience with RESTful application programming interfaces (API)
Editing and proofreading
ELITE IT SOLUTIONS INC
AddressBerkeley Heights, NJ
Get fresh Technical Writer II jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.