Dental Assistant (Allegheny)
- Expired: 13 days ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
The Role: Elite Dental LLC in Philadelphia (Allegheny Area), PA, is hiring X-RAY Certified Dental Assistants to join our talented and dedicated team. Our DA needs to have a passion for caring, excellent customer service, and the ability to assist with administrative tasks. Moreover, the DA should be a team player and well-organized with great attention to detail.
As of October 15th, 2021, the City of Philadelphia mandates healthcare employees be fully vaccinated to work in healthcare settings or be tested twice a week. All applicants must understand and comply with the mandate to be considered.
Who Are We: Elite Dental LLC is a dynamic, growing company with offices in eleven states and Washington, DC. Our mission is to provide high-quality dental services in first-class facilities to people in underserved communities. We hire only the most qualified dentists and staff committed to superior patient care.
- $500 sign on bonus upon completion of 90 days of employment and training!
- Starting at $19/hr!!!!
- Flexible Hours!!!
- Competitive compensation
- Benefits package includes:
- Medical & Vision Insurance
- Free dental treatment at our locations
- For those currently/previously enrolled in Dental School or have DA Experience, we assist in training and getting you licensed and certified!
- Work under the general supervision and guidance of a dentist
- Provide chair side assistance to the Dentist during dental examinations and treatment
- Charting during the dental examination
- Take and process X-rays
- Sterilize and maintain instruments, as well as the Sterilization Area
- Set up and break down operatories
- Assist with supply inventory and ordering
- Maintain a clean and professional office environment
- Assist with presenting and/or explaining treatment plans
- Maintain a high level of customer service at all times
- Work as part of a team with emphasis on communication
- Dental Assisting students welcomed!
- Radiology certified (Required)
- Bilingual - Spanish
- Customer Service experience
KOS Services LLC / Elite Dental LLC is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity employer committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. All qualified candidates will receive consideration for employment and will not be discriminated against based on race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, protected veteran status, disability, age, pregnancy, genetic information, creed, marital status or any other consideration prohibited by law or by contract.
ELITE DENTAL LLC
Get fresh Certified Dental Assistant jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.