MUST have in physician office triage experience.
Role and Responsibilities
Maintain patient flow:
- Maintain patient flow for providers
- Maintain documentation for patient visits in EHR
- Perform nursing procedures under supervision of providers
- Assist providers in exam rooms
- Escort patients to exam rooms, interview patients, measure vital signs, including weight, blood pressure, pulse, and document all information in patient’s chart
- Give instructions to patients as instructed by provider
- Ensure all related reports, labs and information are attached to patient’s chart prior to giving it to provider
- Keep exam rooms stocked with adequate medical supplies and cleaned on a daily basis
- Take telephone messages and provide feedback and answers to patient/physician/pharmacy calls
- Triage and process messages from patients and front office staff to providers
Qualifications and Education Requirements
Must be able to read, write, troubleshoot basic computer issues, stoop, bend, lift up to 20 pounds, be able to stand of at least 1 hour at a time, sit at a computer for at least 1 hours at a time, be able to do repetitive movements and type, read a computer screen all within a reasonable accommodation.
All patients and are required to facial coverings while in the office. Patients are able to wait in their vehicle is needed.
ELINA Healthcare INC
Why Work Here?
Amazing staff, family oriented environment