Sr Systems Administrator
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
In order to join the ELEVI team you will need
- You must be willing to work in the Annapolis Junction, MD, area.
- A CURRENT OR ACTIVE SECURITY CLEARANCE WITH POLY IS REQUIRED.
- Fifteen (15)+ years of experience as a Systems Administrator in programs and contracts of similar scope, type, and complexity is required.
- Bachelor's degree in a technical discipline from an accredited college or university is required. Five (5)+ years of additional Systems Administrator experience may be substituted for a bachelor's degree.
- Extensive experience troubleshooting infrastructure issues
- Nice to have:
- Storage (NetApp/Purestorage)
Some of the day-to-day activities:
- Provide support for implementation, troubleshooting, and maintenance of Information Technology (IT) systems. Manage IT system infrastructure and any processes related to these systems.
- Provide support to IT systems including day-to-day operations, monitoring and problem resolution for all of the client/server/storage/network devices, mobile devices, etc.
- Provide Tier 1 (Help Desk) and Tier 2 (Escalation) problem identification, diagnosis and resolution of problems, for the escalation and communication of status to agency management and internal customers, and for the dispatch system and hardware problems and remains involved in the resolution process.
- Configure and manage UNIX and Windows operating systems and install/load operating system software, troubleshoot, maintain integrity and configure network components along with implementing operating systems enhancements to improve reliability and performance.
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that empowers our people. It is the policy of ELEVI to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants—without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. We fearlessly drive change, because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training, discipline, and termination.
AddressFort George Meade, MD
Get fresh Order Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.