Senior Level - Systems Infrastructure Administrator
- Expired: December 16, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
You will need
- Be willing to work in the Annapolis Junction or Laurel, MD area.
- You must hold a Poly clearance
- A Bachelor's Degree in computer science, computer engineering, or information systems or related discipline is a plus!
- Sixteen (16) years demonstrated experience in application design and development, to include experience with back-end database architectures, relational or cloud-based, and full lifecycle software development.
- Eight (8) years combined experience in each of the following:
- system backup/restore procedures,
- system security practices,
- system tuning,
- user administration,
- software and hardware installation and maintenance,
- file management and system troubleshooting,
- operating systems (e.g., Windows, Unix/Solaris, LINUX) and storage filers (e.g., NetApp, Isolon)
- system accreditation support, and
- system configurations.
- DoD 8570 compliance - at minimum, IAT Category, Level II-Sec +
- Two (2) years demonstrated experience leading teams on small to mid-size software development activities.
- Experience provisioning, managing, and monitoring AWS cloud environments.
- Experience with containerization and orchestration using platforms such as Kubernetes, Docker, Docker Swarm, Rancher, AWS compute, storage, serverless, Infrastructure as Code, and cloud architecture.
- Experience administering Linux-based server environments deployed to virtual infrastructure
Your every day activities
- Direct and implement hardware and software installations; plan, direct, and implement system upgrades; and plan and direct implementation of hardware and software patches.
- Evaluate software and security-related problems; propose and direct implementation of solutions to resolve issues; and plan and direct the implementation of system backups and recovery
- Develop processes and standard operating procedures to maintain system configurations, user accounts, permissions, and data files, directories and folders; manage system health and status to ensure availability reliability and data integrity; conduct training, maintain documentation, and provide front line customer support for IT related problems; and provide input to the design of systems and mission architecture
- Analyze and resolve complex problems associated with server hardware, applications and software integration
We're an equal opportunity employer (EOE) that empowers our people. It is the policy of ELEVI to provide equal employment opportunities to all employees and employment applicants-without regard to unlawful considerations of race, religion, color, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, age, sensory, physical or mental disability, marital status, veteran or military status, genetic information, or any other classification protected by applicable local, state, or federal laws. We fearlessly drive change, because without diversity of thought and a commitment to equality for all, there is no moving forward. Reasonable accommodations are available for qualified individuals with disabilities, upon request. This policy applies to all aspects of employment, including, but not limited to, hiring, job assignment, compensation, promotion, benefits, training,
Get fresh Infrastructure Administrator jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.