ELEVATE WORKFORCE Salt Lake City, UT
- Posted: over a month ago
- $14 Hourly
Elevate Workforce is looking for Housekeepers for a job in Salt Lake City, UT
Housekeepers may work in any location on client premises. This individual cleans and keeps in an orderly condition facilities or locations in the areas of commercial, health care, schools, universities or other establishments. The general responsibilities of the position include those listed below, but we may identify other responsibilities of the position. These responsibilities may differ among accounts, depending on business necessities, client requirements and applicable industry standards.
• Cleans offices, patients’/residents’ rooms, dorms, classrooms, schools, common areas, lavatories, halls, food service areas and any other areas that may require attention.
• Sweeps, mops, scrubs, polishes floors and vacuums hallways, stairs and office space.
• May perform hard-surface floor scrubbing, stripping and refinishing, as well as carpet spotting and extraction, which require the use of mechanical equipment.
• May participate in the maintenance of wood floors, such as in gymnasiums or dance studios, to include cleaning, screening, stripping, sanding and refinishing.
• Cleans light fixtures, ceilings and vents, walls, mattresses, furniture, windows and window coverings.
• Will be required to properly and safely use cleaning chemicals per manufacturer and Sodexo standards.
• Empties trash and garbage containers.
• Replenishes supplies and materials.
• May change sheets and replenish linens.
• May perform routine equipment maintenance and make minor repairs.
• May drive a golf cart or other vehicles.
• Moves furniture and sets-up tables and chairs.
• Notifies supervisor concerning any need for any maintenance repairs or additions observed.
• Complies with all company safety and risk management policies and procedures.
• Reports all accidents and injuries in a timely manner.
• Participates in regular safety meetings, safety training and hazard assessments.
• Applies all applicable OSHA and related local safety requirements to all assigned work.
• Performs all work in accordance with established safety procedures.
• Attends training programs (classroom and virtual) as designated.
• May participate in snow and ice management duties, including the operation of snow removal equipment
• May perform other duties and responsibilities as assigned.
• Knowledge of proper and safe use of applicable custodial equipment.
• Willingness to be open to learning and growing.
• Appropriate maturity of judgment and behavior.
• Maintains high standards for work areas and appearance.
• Attends work and shows up for scheduled shift on time with satisfactory regularity in light of Sodexo time and attendance policy and/or client operating hours.
• Ability to work a flexible schedule.
• Must comply with any dress code requirements.
• Must be able to work nights, weekends and some holidays.
• High School diploma, GED or equivalent experience.
• No previous experience required.
• Ability to learn and use established techniques for the efficient and compliant completion of duties.
• Ability to present self in a highly professional manner to others and understands that honesty and ethics are essential.
• Ability to maintain a positive attitude.
• Ability to communicate with co-workers and other departments with professionalism and respect.
• Ability to maintain a professional relationship with all coworkers, vendor representatives, supervisors, managers, customers and client representatives.
• Ability to provide clear directions and respond accordingly to employees.
• Must have basic phone and computer skills (email, texting, etc.).
• Good attention to detail.
• Ability to work well under pressure.
• Adequate/reasonable oral and written communication skills.
• Ability to work well alone and in a team.
• Ability to use all relevant electronic and communication devices.
• Knowledge of and proficiency in all OSHA and local requirements related to all assigned work.
Pay Rate - $14./hour
Temp to Perm