This position is responsible for leading a team of Warehouse Operators to ensure Eldor policies and job duties are followed supporting the goods receiving, storing, picking, shipping and material distribution to the production areas including Coil Assembly and Plastics Injection Molding while maintaining the highest level of Eldor’s 7S standards.
Position Main Responsibilities
This Position will:
- Following policies and optimizing the procedures in warehouse daily management
- Supporting and coaching the subordinates in the Team
- Evaluating the team member’s performance.
- Defining the work process according to SAP and organizing the workload of the different Teams members
- Organizing the receiving and issuing both physically and in SAP
- Arranging material picking and feeding to the lines
- Managing the blocked material regarding physical storing and SAP controlling
- Implementing and following up 7S process
- Verifying the packing quality based on the packing process
- Ensuring traceability
- Scrap management
- Regular Reporting
- · Other duties as required
Bachelor’s degree preferred (related fields Logistics, Business Management) or at least 5 years of Warehouse Supervision, preferably in the Automotive Industry
ELDOR AUTOMOTIVE POWERTRAIN USADaleville, VA
Transportation and Storage
Explore similar jobsMore Jobs Like This
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.