- $45,000 to $55,000 Yearly
The primary purpose of this role is to perform efficient and accurate earthwork take-offs for use by the estimating department.
A secondary role is to support our survey department and GPS machine control modeling efforts when projects transition from estimating to operations.
Applicants must be willing to work in both field and office environments and be technically advanced and familiar with Agtek Highway 4D. In addition, experience with AutoCad Civil 3D, GPS grade control systems, and field survey practices is highly desirable.
Required Skills/Technical Knowledge:
* The successful candidate will be able to interpret plans and coordinate take-off quantities as they relate to specific bid items.
* Prepare timely and accurate take-offs.
* Effectively communicate take-off with estimators by preparing organized take-off summaries, mass haul diagrams, and other data requested by estimators.
* Phase take-offs as per construction phasing in order to develop a mass haul diagram that identifies balance intervals and optimizes locations for borrow and spoil.
* Model site boundaries, existing ground, proposed design and all intermediate surfaces.
* Account for retaining walls, laybacks, overbuilds, structural sections, stripping, subsidence, removals water table, and rock strata.
* Validate quantity reports with graphical sections and profiles, cut-fill plan views, geo-referenced Google Earth reports, and use of the drive-thru tool
EJS Group, LLCEnglewood, CO
ConstructionView All EJS Group, LLC Jobs
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.