Head of Product and Solutions Marketing
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
***This is a remote / work from home role in any location in the US or Canada***
EIS is an insurance software company that enables leading insurers to innovate and operate like a tech company: fast, simple, agile. Founded in 2008, EIS provides an open, flexible platform of core systems and digital solutions allowing insurers to accelerate and scale innovation, launch products faster, deliver new revenue channels, and create experiences the world will love. With thousands of APIs, the platform gives insurers the freedom to connect to a vast ecosystem of insurtech and emerging technologies. EIS powers premium growth for insurers in all lines of business worldwide. For more information visit www.EISGroup.com
The Head of Product and Solutions Marketing is a seasoned, motivated, Product Marketing leader and expert. This position will have overall responsibility for Product and Solutions Marketing and the product marketing team and will be responsible for ensuring that EIS is able to demonstrate the value of our products to our clients and differentiators from our competition.
The Head of Product Marketing is someone with strong leadership skills and a background managing a growing global product marketing organization and product suite. This position will be building and leading a team of Product Marketers and Sales Enablement professionals as well as have direct product marketing responsibilities, focused on driving revenue for the company through product traction in market. This leader ensures that the overall framing of EIS’ products resonates in the market and with sales. They will collaborate with teams from Product Management, Sales, Client Strategy, Sales Enablement, Demand Generation, Brand, Social, Content, Events, Creative Services and Marketing Operations.
This role will report directly into the CMO. This is a perfect role for someone who wants to make a difference every day and lead a passionate product and solutions marketing department focused on disrupting the enterprise software industry for insurance.
Essential Duties And Responsibilities
* Positioning (35%): Own, grow and evolve the positioning for all EIS products to ensure that they are framed to maximize revenue generating potential for sales. Key activities include:
* Customer intimacy – Develop an “outside in” understanding of the market, competition, and customer needs and translate those into market insights
* Develop the brand promise for each product – defining what we are solving for
* Create the core messaging and content for digital programs, field marketing, sales engagements, and channel marketing
* Generate targeted content to create awareness in the industry including infographics, eBooks, articles, blogs, videos, webinars, and other customer-facing materials.
* Work with customers to build compelling content for high-profile speaking engagements, customer case studies, videos, and brand campaigns
* Manage industry solution product launches
* Collaboration with the Brand team on overall brand architecture
* Product launch activities (prioritization of tasks, messaging, alignment with partners and final execution)
* Provide guidance on content strategy and support content production related to the development of content assets that enable clients and prospects to easily understand the value proposition, our portfolio of offerings and what differentiates us in the market
*Sales Enablement (35%): Develop, deploy and maintain all marketing deliverables to maximize revenue generating potential for direct sales and partner sales staffs. Key deliverables include:
* Identify where pipeline gaps exist and work with Sales and Marketing to provide focused campaigns and sales plays to close the gap
* Partner with the global demand and regional field marketing teams to design integrated campaigns that generate awareness and demand
* Product playbooks (a summary of everything sales needs on 1 page)
* Sales presentations
* Brochures, product sheets, and FAQs
* Infographics and white papers
* Client testimonials and case studies
* Web content
* Product videos
* Market maps (where do we fit in the market)
* Product training content and deployment of marketing assets in our DMS
* Team Management Collaboration (30%): Develop and nurture strong collaborative relationships with other key functions within the marketing organization, as well as throughout the company to support all product marketing activities. Key deliverables include:
* Build a world-class product and solutions marketing team that is recognized as experts in the market, client needs, competitive intelligence, and our products, services and solutions
* Provide regular, constructive and direct feedback to help the team excel at their job and craft. Navigate their desired career paths. Set priorities and manage/balance resources.
* Collaborate closely with Product Management and Sales Enablement on all go- to-market activities
* Collaborate closely with Brand, Social, Content, Demand Generation, Events and Creative teams to optimize marketing consistency, best practices and synchronization
* Collaborate closely with Legal and Compliance teams to ensure that content is protected and approved
*Build and own relationships with appropriate external vendors as needed
* Bachelor’s degree in Marketing, Communications, or related field required
*Graduate degree in related field preferred
* 8-10 years of B2B Product Marketing experience with insurance or financial services experience a plus
*5+ years of enterprise-grade SaaS software highly recommended
* Experience leading geographically dispersed teams
* Demonstrated leadership ability
* Passion for excellence, continuous learning, and innovation
* Comfort presenting to large groups
* Ability to demonstrate turning complex concepts into easy-to-understand positioning
* Exceptional organizational skills with meticulous attention to detail
* Quick learner with strong analytical thinking and problem-solving skills
* Outstanding writing skills with the ability to contribute to social content
* Proven ability to successfully handle multiple projects, shift gears quickly, organize and prioritize and meet deadlines in fast-paced environment
* Excellent Microsoft Office skills, especially in Word, Excel and PowerPoint
* Knowledge of AdTech and MarTech a plus
* Financial Industry marketing and payments knowledge a plus
EIS Group is an equal opportunity employer (EOE), M/F/Disability/Veterans, and strongly supports diversity in the workforce.
EIS Group, Inc.
BusinessView all jobs at EIS Group, Inc.