- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Scanning/Imaging Clerk to join our team! You will handle a variety of projects to support and improve the organization's network systems.
- Maintain tracking records and filing systems.
- Identify records via electronic/hardcopy resources to be processed locate records on shelves and move boxes/containers of records to/from each process step.
- Prepare all document pages for scanning by removing bindings such as staples rubber bands and paperclips.
- Insert tracking sheets into each batch of records to distinguish documents and folders during the digitization process.
- Perform quality control reviews by comparing the digitized document images with the original source material to verify that all pages within the document were scanned accurately and completely. The review shall include a 100% verification of each scanned page image to ascertain image quality. Images which fail the review will be identified and marked for rescanning.
- Perform paper, photo, and media scanning.
- Record manually or via a barcode scanner pertinent data describing files received for processing, including but not limited to the date of receipt, number of physical items, name of receiver, process step and container barcode/tracking number.
- Capture and record associated document-level metadata. Examples of document metadata include title, publication date, document type, classification, etc. Personnel shall enter metadata into the project specific database for each document as required. The number of metadata elements required will vary according to record type.
- Experience working independently; anticipating and adapting to changing requirements and priorities, and managing multiple tasks with minimal guidance.
- This position may require standing for long periods of time.
- Participates in special projects as required.
- Proficient in the use of Microsoft Office and standard computer applications
- Previous experience as a network or systems administrator
- Knowledge of TCP/IP and data protocols
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Deadline and detail-oriented
- Strong troubleshooting and critical thinking skills
EDUCATION AND EXPERIENCE: AA/AS (or equivalent experience), 2-3+ years of experience
BusinessView all jobs at EIGENNET LLC