- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking a Program Manager to join our team! You will be responsible for the management and delivery of technology-related projects across various departments.
Note: This position is in hybrid mode (minimum 2 -3 days of work from the office in a week).
This Position is contingent upon successfully completing a background check
We are looking for an Experienced Program Manager who will help our team meet its objectives. In some cases, the development of multiple applications will be occurring in parallel. Under this task, our Manager will assure smooth communication, project and program tracking and management; information sharing; and meeting management, facilitation, and documentation.
Preliminary identification and refinement of program and project user requirements
Scheduling and facilitation of project-level meetings with Government representatives leading each of the projects to discuss preliminary program-level user requirements, program/suite development progress, challenges, opportunities for integration/synergy across applications, and opportunities to improve the development process. This includes drafting of agendas, preparing materials and capturing meeting minutes.
Maintaining a program-level GANTT chart to track milestones and deliverables for the full suite of applications under development
• Identifying risks to program timeline and deliverables and assisting in their resolution, including assuring that project/application-specific concerns are raised to the program level when appropriate and other program management tasks as appropriate
• Scheduling and facilitating Government project team meetings to identify and appropriately document and communicate preliminary user requirements prior to the initiation of development to allow development cycles to be used effectively. This includes drafting agendas, preparing meeting materials, and capturing minutes.
• Assuring all internal project deadlines are achieved, and identifying risks to project timelines and sprints and assisting in their resolution
• Engaging with both Government and the development team to facilitate communication about programmatic and technical needs.
• Coordinating meetings between Government and development team for technical and feedback discussions.
• Relaying information and concerns between Government and development team to facilitate meeting of milestones and completion of deliverables.
• Developing a communications plan for release of the applications and suite to government personnel
• Other stakeholder engagement tasks as appropriate and approved by the program manager
Capturing comments/suggested revisions to materials suggested by stakeholders and ensuring appropriate resolution
• Tracking and managing project documents, Must be able to develop Project Management Documents such as Project Management Plan, Stakeholder Register, Risk Register, Master Contract Schedule, Change Management Plan, Cost Management Plan, Communications Plan, Quality Assurance Surveillance Plan (QASP), Master Test Plan, Contract Transition Out Plan
Must be able to report directly to Company's executive management team with clear information on Project tracking and deliverables.
Must have at least 5-7 Years of Experience as a Program Manager
Must be able to Pass a Government Public Trust Background Check
PMI-PMP is required and must be active
Other Certificates such as CSM, ITIL in addition to PMP are Preferred
Must be able to clearly communicate previous experience
Get fresh Programs jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.