Project Manager - Solar
EIG Electrical Systems San Jose, CA
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Project Manager – Solar
EIG, LLC is seeking a Project Manager with a minimum of 5 years of Commercial Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Construction experience. The Project Manager role is a critical leadership role responsible for providing direction to the project team to complete the project on time while maintaining a high-level quality, safety, and customer loyalty. This individual will be ultimately responsible for day-to-day execution, project controls, project engineering, cost, risk and business management of a project. Management will be of electrical commercial projects within our DPR core markets: Healthcare, Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Higher Education and Commercial. Project Managers will work closely with all members of the Project Team, Project Executives and Regional Leadership teams and will be responsible for the following:
- Demonstrate understanding and enthusiastic agreement with the vision and mission of EIG.
- Management of all Project Team Members (Senior Project Engineer, Project Engineers, Superintendents, and Field Office Coordinator).
- Mentor, develop and train team members for fast-paced growth.
- 100% detailed/hands-on knowledge of project scope.
- Cost control/billings/collections/
- Key point of contact with owner and architect.
- Challenge & support jobsite and self-perform work team.
- Accountable for project completion and financials, critical success factors, customer satisfaction results.
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- Excellent listening skills and strong communication skills.
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues.
- Ability to create and support team morale.
- Demonstrated understanding of building processes and systems.
- Work scope requires complete understanding of cost estimating, budgeting and forecasting.
- Proficient computer skills in Microsoft Office Suite, project management software (Prolog or similar), accounting cost management software (CMIC or similar), and scheduling software (Primavera or similar).
- Experience with running multiple complex, highly technical projects preferably within DPR’s core markets.
- Bachelor’s degree in construction management, engineering or related field.
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude.
- 5+ years of Project Management within Electrical Commercial Construction
- 5+ years of Photovoltaic (PV) Solar Construction experience
Our team of highly skilled and well-trained technical builders and technicians adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, we work with our customer to ensure their design goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
EIG Electrical Systems
EIG is a national electrical design, installation, and support company that has comprehensive solutions for Electrical Construction, Solar PV, Telecom, Prefabrication, and Procurement. Whether our customer has a new, remodel, or tenet improvement project, EIG focuses on delivering exceptional results for technically challenging and sustainable projects nationally. EIG core markets include Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Commercial with locations in Sacramento, San Jose, Austin, Raleigh-Durham, and Charlotte. Our team of highly skilled and well-trained technical builders and technicians adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, we work with our customer to ensure their design goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
1510 S. Winchester BlvdSan Jose, CA