EIG Electrical is seeking a Field Office Coordinator with at least 2+ years of commercial construction experience for our Sacramento, CA office. This individual will be ultimately responsible for the day to day bookkeeping of project documents, human resources, and accounting duties.
As an integral member of our dynamic team, the ideal candidate exemplifies EIG’s four core values- integrity, uniqueness, enjoyment, and ever-forward. The Field Office Coordinator will work closely with all members of the project team (Project Managers, Engineers, Superintendents, Foreman and Craft). Responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Assemble contracts, gather all information such as schedules, drawing logs, labor/equipment rates, bill rates, insurance from subs, etc.
- Track and follow-up on status of subcontracts and insurance, certified payroll, UCIP/OCIP reporting; Upload documents to various programs, CMIC PM, Box
- Help assist subcontractors filter through the prequalification system to be compliant
- Help assist subcontractors enroll into HammerTech
- Generate, maintain, and manage document control for the construction project(s) including jobsite file organization and project logs
- Process vendor invoices and billings
- Help team members with expense reporting
- Process labor and MEO transfers
- Enter job billings
- Manage weekly collections
- Collect lien releases from vendors, suppliers, and subcontractors
- Collect UCIP/CCIP/OCIP enrollment and monitor monthly reporting for EIG and Subcontractors
- Manage & archive all project documentation
- Assist project team with creating closeout log and send requests to subs for information; follow-up
General - Document Control:
- Generate and maintain Foreman’s binders
- Generate, maintain, and manage document control for the construction project(s), including jobsite file organization and project logs. This includes uploading documents to cloud based software such as PlanGrid.
- Create forms or procedures to help project team; assist with all correspondence
- Archive all project documentation. Prepare all documents for long term storage at the end of the project
General - Office Items:
- Complete preliminary notices for projects
- Maintain job files, filing- both electronic and some hard copy
- Setup vendor accounts
- Manage office / supplies (inventory & purchasing)
- Ship/mail packages
- Order lunches, assist with event planning such as milestone celebrations
- Manage local fleet tracking
- Prevailing wage liaison to our payroll department
- Liaison between craft and payroll/human resources department
- Support craft with benefits
- Safety liaison to our Safety Manager
- Assist Regional Manager with marketing and business development
- Manage and coordinate onboarding for new employees
- Process timesheets weekly
We are looking for a flexible, detail-oriented team player with the ability to manage multiple tasks, produce quality work, and consistently meet deadlines. The successful candidate will possess:
- A strong work ethic and a “can-do” attitude, takes initiative
- Excellent listening skills and have strong communication skills
- Great organizational skills
- Ability to identify and resolve complex issues
- Effective interpersonal and leadership skills.
- Proficient computer skills, specifically in Microsoft Office Suite
- Bonus Software Skills – PlanGrid, CMiC, & Bluebeam Revu.
Our team of highly skilled and well-trained technical builders and technicians adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, we work with our customer to ensure their design goals and expectations are met and exceeded.
EIG Electrical SystemsEIG is a national electrical design, installation, and support company that has comprehensive solutions for Electrical Construction, Solar PV, Telecom, Prefabrication, and Procurement. Whether our customer has a new, remodel, or tenet improvement project, EIG focuses on delivering exceptional results for technically challenging and sustainable projects nationally. EIG core markets include Advanced Technology, Life Sciences, Healthcare, Higher Education, and Commercial with locations in Sacramento, San Jose, Austin, Raleigh-Durham, and Charlotte. Our team of highly skilled and well-trained technical builders and technicians adhere to the highest standards of quality. From conception through implementation and post-installation support, we work with our customer to ensure their design goals and expectations are met and exceeded.