Mechanical Assembler/Product Assembly
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are seeking an Mechanical Assembler/Product Asembler to become an integral part of our growing team! You will perform assembly tasks as well as identify areas of improvement to increase efficiency.
- Work with a team to assemble entire products or components
- Rotate through tasks for specific production processes
- Conduct quality inspections on products and parts
- Prepare finished products for shipment
- Maintain a clean and orderly work area
- Previous experience in manufacturing, assembly, or other related fields
- Familiarity with assembly tools and equipment (incl. torque driver, calipers, measuring tape, metal punches, caulk/silicone gun, etc.)
- Ability to layout and assemble to CAD drawings and/or schematics
- Ability to handle physical workload incl. lifting approx.. 50 lbs. and standing for long periods of time
- Ability to work well in teams and independently
- Ability to thrive in a fast-paced environment
- Attention to detail
- Experience in metal fabrication and/or electro-mechanical is a plus
EIC Solutions, Inc
700 Veterans WayWarminster, PA
Get fresh Assembler Mechanical jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.