Remote Java Developer
EHS RECRUITING COMPANY Orlando, FL
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We are looking for hands-on Java Developers coming in at a Mid and Senior levels to work on the trading applications that we provide to Financial Markets.
REMOTE POSITION (in Florida preferred)
$110k plus bonus (still determining bonus structure)
Currently, we are hiring new eFX Developers with strong Java experience due to an increase in client demand.
The environment is both thorough and fast-paced, with a great team dynamic and opportunity to learn and develop your career in a number of areas.
• Remote Position
• Opportunity to travel
• Team lunches/events
• Discretionary performance-based bonus
• Learning opportunities
• Additional perks
You will be working within a team that is spread across our London, Toronto and Hong Kong offices and is accountable for the evolution of our FX trading platform from conception through to delivery. Among others, the platform includes an order management system (OMS), market-making capabilities, risk, and trade capture reporting.
Working in a fast-paced, small, senior team that consists of other Java specialists you will work to improve the low-latency, scalability and speed of their current trading platform, as well as new feature, builds. Your work is largely autonomous and hands-on, situated in the Front office eTrading Development team.
The ideal candidate will have expertise in most of the following responsibilities.
• You will participate in the full software development lifecycle of FX trading systems, up to the successful project's delivery
• Analysis, proposing, building, testing, fixing and integrating the new software, as well as enhancements of currently built solutions.
• Analysis and improving the performance, scalability, and reliability of the platform.
• Cooperation and collaboration with technical and business teams
3+ years experience in Java
2.1 and above degree in computer science or similar.
• Experience in building scalable and distributed systems
• Knowledge in FX trading
• Good problem solving and analytical skills
• Ability to "think outside the box"
• Good knowledge of Linux
• Proficient with SQL
• Clear communication skills
• Core Java
• React & React Native
• Commercial core Java development experience
• Database experience (SQL preferred)
• Good knowledge of the following technologies (HTML, Java, Other) + 5years
• Good knowledge of unix
• Excellent communication skills, collaborative and keen to learn / share knowledge
• Good knowledge of test driven development
• Delivering well-thought out, clean code, helping team scale to support business growth.
• Experience in Maven, Spring. Gradle, Kafka is highly desirable.
• Multi-threading, Solid understanding of OO principles
• Low latency concepts and performance optimization and tuning
• Liaison with the global business, support and development teams
• Knowledge of FX electronic trading
If interested, please let me know and I will reach out right away.
If you know anyone that could be a fit, I can pay you a referral fee and for this position, it will be $300-1,000.
EHS RECRUITING COMPANYWhy Work Here?
Work should be fun and rewarding!
EHS RECRUITING COMPANY is comprised of the best recruiters in the business. All recruiters in EHS have strong hospitality operational backgrounds with years of experience, in the restaurant, hotel and resort segments. EHS has been in the business for nearly three decades with offices throughout the United States. In this time we have placed thousands of managers Nationally and Internationally. We are excited to work with you on your next career-building opportunity!