Food & Beverage Manager
About the Role:
EHS, the country’s top hospitality recruiting firm is actively interviewing for an Experienced Food and Beverage Manager in the Amarillo area.
The F&B Manager is responsible for all F&B operations and for delivering an excellent guest experience. Successful candidates will be able to forecast, plan, and manage all F&B orders, staff, and finances.
About the Position:
- Manage all F&B and day-to-day operations within budgeted guidelines and to the highest standards
- Preserve excellent levels of internal and external customer service
- Identify guests needs and respond proactively to all of their concerns
- Establish targets, KPI’s, schedules, policies, and procedures
- Provide two-way communication and nurture an ownership environment with an emphasis on motivation and teamwork
- Comply with all health and safety regulations
- Report sales results and productivity
- Proven food and beverage management experience
- Banquets or Event Planning a plus
- Working knowledge of various computer software programs (MS Office, restaurant management software, POS)
- Up to date with food and beverages trends and best practices
- Ability to manage personnel and meet financial targets
- Guest-oriented and service-minded
- 5 years Banquet, Event or Fine Dining experience and/or Culinary school diploma or degree in food service management or related field
- Work with a World Class Top Chef
- Competitive Base Salary plus the opportunity for bonus
EHS RECRUITING COMPANY
Why Work Here?EHS RECRUITING COMPANY is comprised of the best recruiters in the business. All recruiters in EHS have strong hospitality operational backgrounds with years of experience, in the restaurant, hotel and resort segments. EHS has been in the business for nearly three decades with offices throughout the United States. In this time we have placed thousands of managers Nationally and Internationally. We are excited to work with you on your next career-building opportunity!
This company is well known for its great training and growth for some of the best companies in the industry!!