The third-largest franchisee for America's famous casual dining chain with restaurants in three states with 30+ years of successful operations is looking to build out their management teams as sales are increasing weekly! Fun environment. Serving lunch, dinner, and late-night! We close at 1 am on the weekends. We can offer stability and career development. Come home to us.
We need highly motivated, experience restaurant operations leaders.
- 2+ years of current, full service, casual dining management experience
- Strong personal and professional integrity
- An affinity to attract, lead, develop, recognize and retain the best hospitality talent •
- Enthusiasm to thrive in the fast pace pressure and opportunity to solve problems on the go
- Passion for hospitality and interacting with Guests •
- Sense to be "hands-on" when needed •
- Strong compensation with MONTHLY bonuses Plus GREAT BENEFITS
- Generous paid vacation packages (First week available after 6 months of service)
- Major medical health insurance, dental and vision
- Company-paid life insurance
- 401k plan
- Closed on Thanksgiving and Christmas
EHS RECRUITING COMPANY
Why Work Here?EHS RECRUITING COMPANY is comprised of the best recruiters in the business. All recruiters in EHS have strong hospitality operational backgrounds with years of experience, in the restaurant, hotel and resort segments. EHS has been in the business for nearly three decades with offices throughout the United States. In this time we have placed thousands of managers Nationally and Internationally. We are excited to work with you on your next career-building opportunity!
This company is well known for its great training and growth for some of the best companies in the industry!!