IT Business Analyst
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
EHR Services is partnering with Cyclyx, looking for an IT Business Analyst. The position is responsible for ensuring that business process needs are clearly and accurately determined to establish the criteria for solutions. The business processes must be well understood, documented, and continuously improving as the business and technology landscapes evolve. The successful candidate will be a technology generalist with superb interpersonal skills, a passion for problem-solving, and an eagerness to immerse themselves in the business and drive solutions. A business-first, human-centric mindset is crucial. The candidate will work with the Agilyx IT team to execute solutions to support the business needs.
This role is most appropriate for an Analyst with broad business experience and technical capabilities, which could be comfortable analyzing a CRM system one day and a Supply Chain Management system the next. Candidates must demonstrate an ability to collaborate with stakeholders at all levels and abilities to capture processes, translate business requirements into technical requirements, and collaboratively drive product selection or design efforts from those requirements. In addition, this candidate should be skilled in process modeling and selecting appropriate process modeling techniques. Prior experience working with ERPs and designing ERP-centric solutions is a must; specific experience with NetSuite is strongly preferred.
- Work directly with the business to capture existing business processes and workflows, and design new ones.
- Capture business requirements and translate them into specific and complete functional requirements for system development and procurement activities.
- Collaborate with project teams and validate that all necessary business requirements have been fulfilled.
- Seek opportunities for continuous improvement through automation and other methods to improve the quality and efficiency of business processes.
- Develop and modify procedures to solve complex business problems considering user needs, process analysis, design, application capabilities, governance, and industry requirements.
- Analyze the impact of the proposed business and system changes and advise on risk mitigation approaches.
- Serve as a key stakeholder in the implementation of new business systems.
- Collaborate with Agilyx IT in the procurement, implementation, and operationalization of new business systems.
- Minimum 5 years of industry experience as a business architect or similar position.
- Translates user experience and business requirements into defined specifications (e.g., Roles and Persona) and inspires the IT team to develop high-performing user-friendly applications.
- Experience working with a wide variety of enterprise systems such as: HRIS, ERP, CRM, Supply Chain Management, LIMS, etc.
- Liaise with Technology Infrastructure and Operations as part of the architecture and standards approval process.
- Experience supporting software procurement and/or development and implementation projects.
- Proficiency in business intelligence/reporting tools, such as Tableau, Power BI, etc.
- Develops and coaches internal project team members to understand methodologies, project requirements, and timeline, through clear and consistent communication.
- Project management experience is strongly preferred.
- Experience working in manufacturing, logistics, or similar industries is strongly preferred.
- 4-yr. College bachelor's degree in a relative field of study or equitable relevant work experience.
- Excellent business acumen, commitment to teamwork, and results orientation.
- Good interpersonal skills and written and verbal communication skills.
- Self-confidence, initiative, and strong problem-solving skills.
- Impeccable personal and professional ethics.
We are committed to recruiting, developing, and retaining diverse and highly talented individuals. In addition to a competitive salary, we offer a comprehensive benefits package, an engaging and growing culture, and a variety of opportunities for our employees' professional growth and development.
Reports to: SVP Digital Asset Strategy and Technical Services
Type: Salaried; full time
Work Hours: Generally, 8:00-5:00 with some flexibility. Cyclyx has offices and projects globally, so occasional evening and weekend availability and work may be required.
Location: Portsmouth, NH; Tigard, OR; or Remote.
Work environment: professional office and manufacturing.
Travel: Up to, but usually less than, 10% travel would be required
Physical Demand is substantially that of an office environment. Occasional lifting and manual work.
Must be legally authorized to work in the U.S. without sponsorship for employment visa status.
Cyclyx is an equal opportunity employer and is committed to providing a workplace free from harassment and discrimination. We value mutual respect and diversity in the workplace and are committed to Employment Equity and Inclusion. We celebrate the unique differences of our employees that drives curiosity, innovation, and the success of our business. We encourage applications from all qualified candidates and do not discriminate any applicant's status protected by the laws or regulations in the locations where we operate.
Accommodations are available for applicants with disabilities.
Job Posted by ApplicantPro
Get fresh EHR Analyst jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.