Physician - Per Diem
Who we are:
EHE Health has led the way in preventive medicine for more than 100 years. EHE Health is an evidence-based preventive health program that partners with mid- and large-sized employers to provide their employees and beneficiaries an unparalleled, personalized medical experience, beginning with prevention. EHE Health customizes the patient journey to be holistic, convenient and attainable towards the goal of achieving better health.
EHE boasts the only national preventive and primary care network allowing our members to access world-class medical care in 39 states, Washington DC and Puerto Rico.
As an innovator and leader of helping our patients live longer, healthier lives with personalized preventive care, EHE Health has launched EHE Health Pulse, a range of virtual and in-person clinical encounters and experiences that provide individuals the ability to conveniently access health services, including our Health Mentorship and Health Navigation programs.
EHE is backed by Summit and DW Healthcare Partners, investment engines behind many of the world’s leading technology and healthcare enterprises. Their strategic involvement has helped EHE reach new heights as a pioneering force in preventive care.
What we’re looking for:
EHE is seeking a wide range of flexible per diem physicians to deliver exceptional medical care to patients by:
- Conducting thorough annual assessments
- Providing counsel to patients on their health concerns
- Documenting care delivered in the proprietary electronic medical records
- Appropriately referring patients who have ongoing or acute medical needs
- Creating a follow up care program with additional EHE services (ie. coaching, counseling) through shared decision making
EHE works directly with self-insured employers to provide executive and total population health.
In this role, you will:
- Perform patient histories and physical examinations as scheduled. Evaluate findings and provide appropriate patient care.
- Provide quality clinical diagnostic skills in the delivery of patient care. Review all test results and recommend suitable management for the patient, including but not limited to, preventive health recommendations and habits.
- Provide relationship-centered care, taking into account the patient’s psychosocial and physical needs
- Complete and insure accuracy of patient medical record
- Participate in the Company's Quality Assurance Program
- Communicate effectively with the clinical team to insure total delivery of quality care
- Participate in medical staff educational programs and meetings
- Be an active participant and supporter of new programs
What the role requires:
- Board Certified in Internal, Family or Emergency Medicine or Board Eligible Medical Doctorate (MD or DO)
- Current unrestricted State license and unrestricted DEA certificate
- Preferably four to ten years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
- Experience in Preventive Medicine and/or Occupational Health is a plus
- Fluent in English; strong communication skills
- Comfortable with electronic medical record
- Excellent typing skills
- Comfortable with MS office and Web-Based applications
What we offer:
- Competitive salary
- Employee access to our preventive exam and services
The rate for this role is $100 - $125 per hour and is determined by a number of factors including the candidate's experience, qualifications and skills.
EHE is committed to Equal Employment Opportunity and to attracting and retaining the most qualified employees.
Powered by JazzHR
EHE HealthMcLean, VA
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.