Location: Hialeah, FL
We are seeking a Customer Service Representative / Health Insurance to join our team!
A lot of people get tired of only making a few hundred dollars a week and capping out their potential at these dead-end jobs. They want more. They want to be able to provide for their families, take vacations when they feel like it, and have that financial security. We are in need of motivated team members that want to succeed. We are an insurance agency and we are growing very fast. If you like to make money and know-how to overcome obstacles, this is the job for you. We take people with no experience and teach them to be the best insurance representatives in South Florida.
If you're not licensed, as long as your background is clean, we can get you licensed and fund it as well - once you show us you're ready to be a member of the TEAM
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- 2-15 or 2-40 Insurance License is a great advantage
- Monday - Friday 9am - 7pm. Occasional Saturdays 10am-4pm offered for employees who want Overtime.