About the Role
We are an established Investment and Financial Planning firm serving the Bay Area for the past 37 years. We cater to pre and post retirees helping them manage and maintain their assets throughout their retirement. Currently, we have an immediate opening in our Service Division working as a Client Service / Operations Specialist.
The Client Service will be the single point of contact for all daily operational and servicing needs.
Ideal candidates must have excellent problem-solving skills, high degree of attention to detail and strong organizational and analytical skills. Candidates must have strong brokerage operations and investment product knowledge and experience; a team focused entrepreneurial attitude and impeccable communication skills.
- Creates culture and environment that is in line with delivering corporate message to clients and employees.
- Maintains client service level expectations that meet or exceed company goals.
- Answer client telephone calls in a courteous and professional manner.
- Respond to, investigate and/or resolve client inquiries, concerns, and issues via phone, email and fax.
- Effectively document and communicate client issues and concerns.
- Maintain working knowledge of products and/or services.
- Assist the advisor on client events and seminar events (evenings)
- Be a proficient user of our key software applications (CRM, LaserApp, DocuSign, Albridge, Word, Excel) in support of our defined workflow processes
- Be a power user of the technology and service of our custodial platform provider
- 3+ years client service required.
- IRA and qualified plan retirement account experience a plus.
- Securities License and background in annuities and managed accounts a plus
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
- Excellent organizational, problem-solving, and analytical skills.
- Computer proficiency and ability to quickly learn new software tools.
- Proven ability to handle multiple projects and to prioritize workload.
- Flexibility and enthusiasm while working with internal and external clients.
Please submit a brief cover letter with your resume.
To learn more about EH Shum Financial Solutions visit: https://www.ehshumfinancial.com