Currently we are seeking a Full or Part Time
Administrative Associate/Customer Service Representative for an Independent Financial Planning firm.
Our Administrative Associate will pursue this mission through:
• Greeting our clients and prospects as they arrive at the office
• Delivering unparalleled value, outstanding service and providing a positive client experience
• Assisting the Advisor and Operations staff with meeting our client's needs
The Ideal Candidate will
· A team-player
· Have an out-going personality, be friendly, and someone willing to go the extra-mile to get things done.
· Positive attitude.
· Be dependable and able to multi-task
· Preferred to have accounting background
RESPONSIBILITIES INCLUDE BUT ARE NOT LIMITED TO:
· Front desk duties (phone / greeting) with clients and visitors
· Managing incoming and outgoing communications (telephone, mail, email, fax, scans)
· Responding to client inquiries and requests
· Data entry – in charge of customer information system management (CRM)
· Set up new accounts, maintain existing accounts, run client reports, and on board new prospects and clients.
· Communicate with custodians, and brokers to resolve issues.
· Organize and file custodian statements and trade confirmations.
· Participating in staff meetings and client events
· Seminar assistance (occasional evenings)
· Maintaining office filing and storage systems
· Helping with office upkeep and maintaining supplies
Assist in planning events
· Contact and confirm perspective attendees to our seminars
· Very Proficient in Office Suite Applications (Word, Excel, Power Point) – Excel a must!
· Accounting Background PLUS
· 1-year office experience working with the public
· 2 years college degree and/or equivalent work experience
· Common sense and cheerful attitude
· First-Class work ethic
· Occasional evenings (1-2 times per month)
· Must have a car for seminars and events
Open to Full or Part Time.
***PLEASE EMAIL YOUR RESUME VIA WORD ATTACHMENT***