Eggslut is hiring! We're growing our team and are looking for Lead Line Cooks for our location in the Beverly Center.
Eggslut Beverly Center - 8500 Beverly Blvd. Unit 101, Los Angeles, CA 90048
Hours of Operation: 8:00AM - 4:00PM, 7 Days A Week
The Lead Line Cook is responsible for preparing all food served at the restaurant. Their main focus is to maintain high food standards, a clean, safe kitchen and follow all Eggslut procedures (recipes, cooking instructions, etc.) according to local Health Department standards. Lead Line Cooks must display the ability to perform the duties of multiple stations on the line more efficiently than regular Line Cooks.
- Must have valid identification
- Must have CA Food Handlers Card
- Saute Station a plus
- Quick Service experience a plus
- Must have at least 1-2 years of kitchen experience
- Compensation includes above minimum wage hourly rate + OT + tips. For more information, please apply.
- Medical, Dental, Vision and Life Insurance available for full-time employees after 90-day probationary period
- Eggslut is a growing company that offers growth from within. Development opportunities available.
- Part-time and full-time needed.
ESSENTIAL FUNCTIONS OF THE JOB
- The ability to speak, see, hear, read, and write
- Mobility and manual dexterity
- Ability to lift at least 30 pounds on a semi-regular basis and perform other diverse physical tasks as needed
- The ability to comprehend and follow written and verbal direction
- The ability to bend, crouch, stand, and perform extensive movement for up to 8-10 hours a day
- Exposure to wet floors, noise, and temperature extremes
- Must be able to perform in fast paced, busy environment with attention to detail
- Responsible for opening/closing kitchen
- Must be able to efficiently work all designated stations
- Must be able to work Expo Station (call tickets, call back to line, maintain reasonable ticket times)
- Assist with produce, meat, bread and dairy orders (document on-hand/pars)
- Monitor proper inventory and assist in Month-End Inventory
- Perform line checks
- Assist in ensuring the highest standards for product
- Assist in ensuring proper food presentation
- Assist management in hiring & training of kitchen staff
- Maintain a high level of communication with management
Stop by and say 'hello'! Make sure to apply by doing one of the following:
- apply in-store (at any of our other locations)
- apply online at www.eggslut.com/apply-form
- apply by sending a complete resume to this listing
- apply by emailing firstname.lastname@example.org
- please be sure to specify the job and location you are applying for
Our mission is simple - quality and great tasting food, consistent presentation and great, friendly service. We love food. We care about the way it looks and how it tastes. We have great people working with us, and we have great customers who love our food. We strive to give one of the best breakfast experiences. Come join our team and bring your skills and great personality to Eggslut!
Check us out at one of our locations:
- Grand Central Market in Downtown LA
- The Cosmopolitan in Las Vegas
- Venice Beach off Pacific & Windward Ave
- Glendale across the Americana at Brand
- West L.A. at the Beverly Center
To find more about the great food and service we provide please check out these links:
Available shifts and compensation: We have available shifts all days of the week. Compensation is $13.50/hour.
About EGGSLUT BEVERLY CENTER: Eggslut is a chef driven, gourmet food concept founded in 2011. It's inspired by a true love for eggs. The menu is a balance of comfort and innovation, celebrating food that appeals to both novice and extreme foodie through classic comfort fare with a twist, all encompassing our key ingredient, eggs. Our goal is to share our food with everyone. No longer just a breakfast staple, we make eggs appetizing all day, everyday. Learn more about us at http://eggslut.com/.
By applying to this job, you agree to receive a text message with a link to your profile as well as a text message when an employer has responded to your application.