Our reputable and growing customer is seeking a Service Manager to join their team! You will be responsible for helping customers by providing best in class product and service information and resolving technical issues. Lead and direct a high performing team and help with setting the overall strategic direction of the department.
- Handle customer inquiries and complaints
- Provide information about the products and services
- Coordinate and ensure safe work practices on-site at all service locations, including customer facilities.
- Troubleshoot and resolve product issues and concerns
- Document and update customer records based on interactions
- Develop and maintain a knowledge base of the evolving products and services
- Bachelor’s Degree in Business, Engineering, or extensive experience in maintenance, on-site service, or skilled-trades is required.
- Minimum of 5-years' experience in a technical discipline within a capital equipment or metal fabrication company is required.
- Strong attention to detail.
- Strong understanding of industrial equipment including mechanical, fabrication, wiring, and troubleshooting of equipment.
- Minimum of 3-years' supervisory experience is required.
- Previous experience in customer service, sales, or other related fields
- Ability to build rapport with clients
- Ability to prioritize and multitask
- Positive and professional demeanor
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
Together with the employees we place, we keep offices, factories, communities, and families functioning and thriving.