Records and Archives Coordinator. NOW HIRING!
EG Workforce Solutions Battle Creek, MI
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
Records and Warehouse Technician
NOW HIRING! Are you looking to work independently?
The EG Workforce Managed Services team is looking to add a new, rock-star team member to our team.
We have a full-time Records and Warehouse position on first shift! Our Managed Services staff provides top-grade services to our long-term client, Kellogg's, in Battle Creek, MI. This is not a temporary role.
Data enter, scan, photograph, index, label, and store historical records and items. Scan, index, and store Bills of Lading. Assist the Records Coordinator with box retrieval and storage at the warehouse. Aid in requests for Records and Archives material.
- Data enter, label, encapsulate, and store historical records and items.
- Operate a digital camera and/or scanner to capture and index images into the computer.
- Assist Records Coordinator with box retrieval and storage at the warehouse.
- Aid in requests for Records and Archives material.
- Ability to perform tasks requiring close attention to detail.
- Record documentation in Microsoft Outlook, Word and Excel.
- Complete tasks as assigned by managers.
- Ability to lift up to 35 pounds occasionally.
- Be able to sit most of the day.
- Ability to bend, twist and stoop occasionally.
- A high school diploma or its equivalent.
BENEFITS? YES, BENEFITS!
- Paid weekly.
- Full Time Employees receive a benefits package after 90 days.
- 90-day pay increase.
- Paid time off (PTO) – 5 in first full year!
- Paid Holidays.
- Safe working environment - Masks required, temperature screens and COVID checkpoints at all locations.
- Well-maintained equipment and well-provisioned work supplies.
- 1st Shift 7:00AM-3:30PM.
- Opportunity to work from home throughout the week.
Apply Now! Give us a call at (616)-949-2331 or apply online at egnow.com.
EG Workforce Solutions
AddressBattle Creek, MI
GovernmentView all jobs at EG Workforce Solutions