Lead Custodian needed for our reputable client in the Ada, MI area! Come and put your skills to work with a great team that values
Principal Responsibilities include:
- Working independently, but under the direction of an EG or CLIENT Maintenance Supervisor
- Replace light bulbs, removing the fixture lens, the old lamp, install the new lamp.
- Clean the lens and fixture as required.
- Care, use and maintain CLIENT and EG equipment as required.
- Strict adherence to CLIENT, OSHA and EG safety requirements at all times.
- Perform custodial or floor care responsibilities as required
- Take an active role in snow removal as required
- Performs other duties as assigned by manager as this reflects management’s definition of essential functions for this job but does not restrict the tasks that may be assigned. Management may assign or reassign shift times, duties and responsibilities to this job at any time due to changing company needs or other reasons with reasonable notice
- Met the requirements to drive a company vehicle (satisfactory MVR).
- Ability to satisfactorily pass CLIENT use and safety training on all required equipment, including bucket and platform lifts.
- Willingness to work in high spaces, often above 16’, while using ladders, scaffolding, and platform or buckets lifts.
- Willingness and ability to adhere to all CLIENT, OSHA and EG safety rules.
- Meticulous attention to detail
- Communicate well with and have positive relationships with the customers and teammates.
- Be able to work with and give clear positive direction to a helper (for leaders).
- Professional discretion
- Be able to satisfactorily complete CLIENT GMP and other computer based training
- Long periods of standing, walking, and/or working above your hear.
- Repetitive reaching, bending, twisting, stooping, kneeling and crawling
- Long periods of repetitive arm, hand, and finger use
- Constant gripping and grasping
- Frequent lifting, including overhead lifting, up to 50 pounds
- Pushing and/or pulling up to 100 lbs.
- Ability to work at heights above 16’.
- Ability to climb stairs and ladders
- Must be able to safely work with chemical agents/and or soap
- May be exposed to unsanitary conditions, unpleasant odors, and biohazard substances
- Non-latex gloves, leather/closed steel toed shoes must be worn. Safety glasses and hearing protection required in designated areas.
- Ability to work in outdoor elements, such as heat or cold.
- Actively participate in snow removal activities, including shoveling, moving bags of salt, etc...