Our Client believes the best way to predict the future is to build it. With over 12 years of experience in creating environments that entertain, stimulate, inspire and engage, they dream up worlds immersive enough for visitors to get lost in awe - and fun enough for them to play whilst inside. They combine imagination with knowledge and a true understanding of culture to unlock moments unseen for companies such as Warner Bros. Twentieth Century Fox, Google, Facebook, and Samsung. They conceive things truly new to this world that form the context for conversation and create impactful relationships. For a bright future.
Senior Graphic Designer – Full time, Salary - LA
Our client is looking for a forward-thinking, hyper-hyper-creative Senior Graphic Designer to own all aspects of experiential and graphic design. You will work on spatial, brand and new business initiatives to create a cohesive, recognizable visual direction for all. You will work across departments spanning the Creative, Design and Strategy team, reporting directly to the Chief Creative Officer. You must be highly collaborative, energetic, and driven to make an impact in the industry - and the world.
- Assume responsibility for the development and execution of artistic / creative concepts and ideas for a wide variety of projects, including brand experiences, digital applications and presentation decks for new business pitches - and for existing clients as well.
- Communicate with the CCO to develop an aesthetic and brand that reflects the company’s core values and ideals in order to give our client a unique visual voice.
- Work with our in-house team of designers on a multitude of projects.
- Review graphic materials to assess their validity and appropriateness for our clients’ brand(s).
- Maintain graphic consistency across all deliverables.
- Contribute to producing all facets of print (retail, collateral, event), digital (interfaces, web, apps), and presentation design.
- Design related degree and at least 6+ years work experience.
- Expert in Adobe Creative Suite (Photoshop, Illustrator, InDesign, Acrobat).
- Outstanding skills in the design of pitch decks in Powerpoint, Keynote, and Google Slides.
- Exceptional design sensibility with the ability to integrate messaging, color, imagery, and typography into 2D and 3D build environments.
- Strong experience in spatial problem solving.
- Understanding of 3D environment design process in Rhino, V-Ray, AutoCAD and SketchUp in order to direct spatial designers is a plus. Clear visual sensibility and eye for details. Self-motivated, and well organized to meet multiple deadlines.
- Positive and flexible attitude towards collaborating and contributing to a team effort, but also possessing the genuine ability to work independently to deliver on individual responsibilities.
- Keen interest in design trends, new technologies, sports and entertainment worlds.
- Willingness to follow direction and learn on-the-go, sometimes under deadline pressure.
- Ability to design within established style guides and adhere to parameters.
- Ability to work quickly and efficiently under pressure.
- Ability to work overtime when necessary to complete time-sensitive projects.
Web Design experience a plus.
Illustration experience also a plus.