Aircraft Avionics Technician
- Posted: over a month ago
eFleetMX is looking for a Avionics Technician to join our team. The Avionics Technician will be working for our client at the Smith Reynolds Airport (INT) in Winston-Salem, NC and is responsible for maintenance, repair, and overhaul on B737, A320 and CRJ aircraft to ensure airworthiness.
The ideal candidate is prompt and reliable, has superior avionics skills and excellent communication. He/she will have a proven track record of client satisfaction and is motivated to provide superior service.
- Inspect, test, troubleshoot and repair the complex electronic components of communication, navigation, and flight-control systems (for engine operations, flight patterns, navigation systems, radio communications, and weather radar systems).
- Must know how to interpret flight test data to diagnose malfunctions.
- Carryout preventive maintenance, repairs, part replacement and modifications for aircrafts included on The Client ops specs.
- Must be proficient with wire stripping, connector repair and re-pinning, wire/harness layup, crimping tools and use of avionics specialized test equipment.
- Perform functional flight tests of electrical and electronic systems.
- Perform the assigned maintenance task in accordance with the Federal Aviation Regulations, manufacturer’s recommendations, customers approved maintenance program, approved or acceptable data.
- Must complete and sign maintenance and installation documents for every piece of equipment.
- Perform high quality and airworthy work in accordance with the Task Card instructions provided to them by the Project Manager and/or their Lead.
- Become familiar with and follow the requirements of this Repair Station Manual, Federal Aviation Regulations, Airworthiness Directives, Advisory Circulars, Manufacturer’s Service Bulletins, Aircraft Maintenance Manual (AMM), Aircraft Illustrated Parts Catalog (IPC), Fault Isolation Manual (FIM), Wiring Diagram Manual (WDM), Standard Wiring Practices Manual (SWPM), and any other required to perform their assigned work. Never begin any maintenance unless in possession of the proper, current and applicable approved or acceptable data.
- Ensure task card (entry/exit) times and materials used are recorded accurately and in a timely manner to task card employee is actively working.
- Adhere to The Client standard procedures and policies.
- Accurately and legibly, record the maintenance or alteration on the proper repair station and/or customer supplied forms including their signature or initials and employee number.
- Report any difficulties, uncertainties, unserviceable equipment or potential safety hazards to their supervisor and observe all safety precautions in the performance of assigned tasks at all times.
- Report any tool issues to stores and ensure the correct tag is attached and properly completed.
- Take part in any required training including GMM and Safety.
- Keep all work areas clean and orderly.
- Be able to work both alone and in a team environment.
- Previous Commercial MRO experience – preferred minimum three years of experience
- Read and Interpret Engineering
- Read and Interpret schematics/WDM
- Ops Checks
- Experience on A320, B737 or CRJ aircraft
eFleetMX is an industry leading provider of skilled contract aircraft mechanics and technicians. Our experienced team of recruiters and on-boarding specialists are committed to sourcing professionals nationwide.
eFleetMX benefits include medical, dental, prescription drug, and life insurance. Other benefits include a referral program and direct deposit.
Employees can also take advantage of Discounts on Travel, Lodging, and Theme Parks
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?