- Posted: over a month ago
eFleetMX is seeking A&P Mechanics with 3+ years of experience working on General Aviation light and reciprocating aircraft. Candidates must be able to demonstrate knowledge of King Air, Hawker, Baron & Bonanza, Citation and Lear Jet.
- Airframe & Powerplant License (Required)
- Aircraft maintenance: 3 years on King Air, Hawker, Baron & Bonanza, Citation or Lear Jet airframes.
A&P Mechanic Job Duties and Responsibilities:
- Performs airframe and powerplant repairs and modifications required to meet company and FAA requirements
- Removal and disassembly of defective parts; assembly and installation of replacement parts; and testing aircraft systems
- Performs routine inspections and troubleshooting, including airframe structures, engines, and aircraft systems using approved or accepted data issued by the manufacturer or FAA
- Operates all power tools and equipment necessary to accomplish job assignment
- Completes all required maintenance records as stated in Repair Station and Quality Control Manuals
- Accurately records time worked on aircraft work order
- Interprets technical manuals, drawings and blueprints
- Demonstrates excellent communication skills, professionalism, and a positive customer service attitude without compromising quality
- Presents a clean and neat work area to customers – facility cleanliness and general housekeeping
- Performs other aircraft maintenance work as required
- Tows and parks aircraft
- Performs other duties as assigned
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?