- Posted: over a month ago
- Perform Line maintenance (on-call and scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
- Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of approval) returning aircraft to service.
- Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
- Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
- Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
- Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
- Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as required.
- Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License
- 2+ years of recent line maintenance experience, emphasis on troubleshooting, daily and turn checks, and ability to work in a fast-paced dynamic environment.
- Experience required on CRJs or B767.
- Must have a valid driver’s license.
- Ability to frequently stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places.
- Ability to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds. Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals, and exposure to loud noises.
- Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information.
- Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold.
- Must be able to read and write English.
- Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required.
- Must be willing to work flexible shifts to include nights and weekends to meet customer demand.
- Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Aircraft technician with AS400 training preferred.
- Gen Fams on CRJ or B767 are highly preferred.
- Avionics experience is a plus.
- Customer-facing skills, ability to work with the flight crew and interact in a professional manner.
- Independent and self-motivated and have the ability to work without direct supervision.
Compensation and Benefits:
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?