A&P Mechanic- BWI
- Posted: over a month ago
AIRCRAFT MECHANIC for Boeing Aircraft
The Aircraft Mechanic is responsible to his / her immediate supervisor for the accomplishment of all work assigned in accordance with policies, procedures, requirements, and specifications established by the Company, applicable government agencies, and the manufacturers as contained in the Approved Technical Publications. Aircraft Experience preferred on Boeing Wide bodied aircraft Types; Aircraft Door and Window Rigging experience a plus.
JOB TYPE: Full- Time
Duties and Responsibilities
· Perform Line maintenance (On-call and scheduled) work on various customers' aircrafts.
· Perform routine maintenance and airworthiness releases (within scope of Approval) returning aircraft to service. Responsible for servicing, inspecting, and maintaining aircraft, aircraft engines, and associated components; effectively performs work to meet deadlines and performance goals.
· Troubleshoot systems; disassemble, repair, and reassemble sections and components to maintain full functioning equipment according to Approved Technical Data provided by the customer.
· Ensure all departing aircraft are safe in accordance with FAR’s and the air carrier/manufacturer manuals and all work performed is properly documented.
· Perform line maintenance duties, activities and maintenance tasks as assigned.
· Collaborate and communicate with the air carrier’s maintenance control center as required.
Ability to frequently be required to stand, walk, continually utilize hand, and finger dexterity, climb, balance, bend, or crawl, occasionally from heights in precarious places. Be able to frequently lift/push/carry items up to 50 pounds. Have the awareness that he/she will be working near and around moving mechanical parts, around fumes, airborne particles, or toxic chemicals and exposure to loud noises. Utilize visual acuity to operate equipment and read technical information. Be exposed to weather conditions outside as well as non-weather conditions such as extreme heat or cold. Must be able to read and write English. Must pass airport security background checks and travel for work as required. Must have Good organizational skills and ability to manage multiple priorities.
Education and Experience:
Must have a high school diploma or equivalent. Must have a Current Valid Driver’s License Must have a current valid FAA Airframe & Powerplant License.
Experience with CRJ and EMB accepted.
Prefer 2 to 5 years of experience working on Boeing aircraft types.
Powered by JazzHR
What email should the hiring manager reach you at?