IT Network / Infrastructure Manager
- Expired: October 13, 2022. Applications are no longer accepted.
Economy Forms Construction (EFCO) was founded in 1934 by W.A. Jennings in Des Moines, IA. Since then, EFCO has grown to 14 different countries worldwide. We are a team of 1,200 and we specialize in the designing, engineering, drafting, manufacturing, shipping, and providing support for construction projects around the world. We strive to achieve the Lowest In-Place Concrete Costs (LIPCC) by supplying our customers with safe, productive, timely, high quality, and cost-efficient formwork and shoring solutions.
Our Core Values of Quality, Innovation, Integrity, and Super Service are integral to our company's culture and set a very high standard for professional behavior that all EFCO Team Members must seek to achieve. These Core Values also represent the way we expect to interact and do business with our customers.
What is so great about working at EFCO?
- Enjoy what you do...At EFCO, you have the ability to be involved in historic, high-profile projects!
- Enjoy who you work with...A successful company starts with successful teams and team members.
- Enjoy who you work for.... As a privately held, family owned, business, a family atmosphere comes through in our culture. We offer a competitive compensation and benefits package.
- Opportunities to grow in a variety of fields with hands-on experience.
1. Plans and maintains all network PC's, servers, and infrastructure devices. Designs, installs, and maintains applications used within the company IT infrastructure including: systems & data back-up, malware protection & systems access/information security systems.
2. Manages the IT Infrastructure team including daily scheduling & task prioritization, performance evaluations, and staffing.
3. Manages the IT Help Desk including: responds to user issues, identifies, diagnoses, and resolves technical problems, escalates issues as needed, and tracks solutions for day-to-day maintenance of workstations, terminals, laptops, desktops, and servers.
4. Works with project teams as necessary to implement new or existing Information Technology solutions and support those solutions through their life cycle. Provides research, analysis, design, and problem resolution for complex technical issues that impact business infrastructure and/or enterprise systems. Recommends changes and implements new policies as appropriate to improve overall system performance and/or reliability.
5. Supports and maintains voice/data communication infrastructure, including VPN, email and phone systems.
6. Performs other job-related duties and special projects as required including but not limited to working outside normal business hours to troubleshoot and/or upgrade server-related hardware and software.
1. College degree or equivalent, with 5-7 years experience in relevant Information Technology fields.
2. Excellent organization, training, communication, and problem solving skills are required.
3. Experience with Windows system administration, domain administration, and Active Directory knowledge required.
4. Must be able to prioritize tasks and work efficiently to meet company and end-user expectations.
5. Self-motivation and commitment to providing excellent customer service are essential.
6. Personnel/team management experience beneficial but not required.
7. Some travel required.
Final candidates will be required to pass a post-offer pre-employment physical and drug screen.
We participate in E-Verify.
AddressDes Moines, IA
TechnologyView all jobs at EFCO Corp.
Get fresh Network Construction jobs daily straight to your inbox!
You Already Have an Account
We're sending an email you can use to verify and access your account.
If you know your password, you can go to the sign in page.