Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist
EF Educational Tours Denver, CO
- Posted: over a month ago
Join us at EF Educational Tours as we revolutionize the educational travel industry and transform students into the next generation of global citizens. As a Bilingual Traveler Support Specialist for EF Educational Tours, you are the primary resource for our Spanish-speaking families as they navigate the process of sending their middle and high school students abroad. You will manage all aspects of the customer life cycle, by providing our travelers and their parents with information from initial tour enrollment, to preparing for departure, right up to the tour itself. This phone-based role will allow you to combine your sales instincts and outstanding communication skills to ensure that families have everything they need for a successful tour planning experience. Our fast-paced work environment pushes you to learn quickly, adapt often and juggle multiple priorities at once. Your energy, passion and commitment will drive you to provide each family with a beautiful customer experience.
In addition to sharpening your sales abilities, communication techniques and problem- solving skills, you’re also part of the most central customer-facing role within Educational Tours. Joining the Traveler Support Team comes with comprehensive training, on-the-job coaching and individualized professional development. You will also engage in regular collaboration with peers and managers from many other departments, giving you opportunities to build a strong internal network. In this role you will develop a well-rounded, transferable skill set and have the chance to drive your professional growth doing what you do best.
We'll be counting on you to:
- Clearly and concisely command inbound phone, chat and email communication
- Work with sales and operations teams to anticipate and resolve problems on behalf of customers
- Develop and implement regional and personal sales strategies to push the business forward
- Recognize great customer service and strive to provide it each day
- Manage and complete multiple high-priority responsibilities on a daily basis
- Be willing to enthusiastically take on new projects at any time
- Collaborate within regional teams to perform day-to-day account maintenance to ensure a beautiful customer experience
Who You Are
People from all different backgrounds have thrived in this role. What they have in common is that they are:
- A determined self-starter who is a positive force to be reckoned with
- A polished communicator who enjoys talking to people
- Able to jump in and resolve conflict head on
- Skilled at problem-solving and multi-tasking with an eye for detail
- Eager to be part of a team that motivates, inspires and challenges you
- Excited to learn and can adapt when things may not go as planned
- Always going above and beyond – it is the only way to do things
- A lifelong learner who believes in the power of experiential education
Why You’ll Love Working Here:
Work in our downtown office where you’ll enjoy comprehensive professional development, frequent social programming, office-wide sports leagues, and employee-run social groups (including our “EFinity” groups: Black@EF, LGBTQ+@EF, Latinos@EF, API@EF, and Parents@EF). And did we mention the free coffee, beer, and Kombucha on tap?! You can also expect:
- Paid international travel at least once a year (more as you grow with us)
- Robust professional growth opportunities including monthly trainings, workshops, and inspiring talks with global leaders and experts
- Three weeks paid vacation your first year (four weeks starting in year two) and nine paid holidays
- 25% company match on your 401(k)
- Excellent medical, dental, and vision coverage, along with life and disability insurance
- Wellness benefits including onsite and virtual classes run by EF instructors, and a yearly fitness reimbursement
- $1500 annual tuition reimbursement and $500 annual charity matching
- EF program discounts including travel, language schools, childcare, and more
- Dependent care, healthcare, and commuter flexible spending accounts (FSAs)
- Discounts at local venues and businesses
- Compensation: First-year Traveler Support Specialists earn a base salary of $40,000 with an additional bonus potential; salary and bonus opportunity increase each year based on performance.
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.
EF Educational Tours
BusinessView all jobs at EF Educational Tours