Freelance Virtual German language teacher (New York, Los Angeles, Miami)
EF Corporate Solutions Phoenix, AZ
- Posted: over a month ago
Teach German virtually with the benefits and the flexibility of a freelance, part-time schedule.
Work online with engaged adult learners.
1:1 and small group classes from Monday to Friday during normal work times.
- Teaching qualification (DaF, TEFL, CELTA or equivalent) essential
- University degree essential
- Native level of German (C2) essential
- Strong lesson planning and record keeping skills essential
- Right to work in your location essential
- Experience teaching German for business desirable
- Experience teaching virtually (Zoom / Teams) desirable
- Experience creating own materials desirable
About EF Education First
At EF we believe that the world is better when people try to understand one another. Since 1965, we have helped millions of people see new places, experience new cultures, and learn new things about the world and about themselves. Our culturally immersive education programs—focused on language, travel, cultural exchange, and academics—turn dreams into international opportunities.
When you join EF, you join a multicultural and diverse community working across more than 600 schools and offices in 50 countries, all with one shared mission of opening the world through education. Whoever you are, whatever you are passionate about—we welcome you and want you to bring that to work every day. EF is proud to be an equal opportunity employer and we are committed to inclusion and belonging across race, ethnicity, gender, age, religion, caste, parental status, identity, experience and everything else that makes you unique.
Founded in Sweden in 1965, EF has school and offices around the world, including hubs in Boston, London, Mexico City, São Paulo, Shanghai, Stockholm, Zürich, and more. Learn more at https://ef.com.