Media Marketing Manager
EEST Investments Tahlequah, OK
- Expired: over a month ago. Applications are no longer accepted.
We’re hiring for a dynamic marketing coordinator to bring our brand to the next level. As a member of the marketing team, you’ll assist with the implementation and execution of marketing campaigns through promotional materials, creative content, advertising strategies, and social media. The ideal candidate for this position balances creativity with structure, can effectively work with a team to bring great ideas to life, and is committed to on-brand quality work. If you can’t wait to get started, we want you on our team.
Upon applying to this job, you will be required to submit a sample of your work(Video/marketing material/unique copyright/etc).
$15 - $18 per hourResponsibilities:
- Create monthly breakdowns of our analytics on web and social, recommend improvements, and identify growth opportunities
- Play a key role on the marketing team in advising on and contributing to digital, advertising, and marketing strategies
- Develop branded marketing materials such as social posts, blogs, and web copy that is professional and well-written
- Maintain our social media platforms including messages to our audience
- Monitor and maintain content across all platforms including website, mailing lists, SEO, and analytics to keep content current
Media Marketing Client Coordinator
In House Marketing Creative Director for cutting edge Sales Team, seeking a talented, innovative person that prefers "BEHIND the camera instead of IN FRONT of camera" position.
The candidate must possess a clever and creative personality and be able to develop and implement a strategic marketing campaign to fuel long-term social media growth.
The candidate will:
- Develop specific, measurable 3 month, 6 month and a 12-month impression/reach objectives for all branded content
- Assist in the development of monthly social media content calendars based on said 3-6-12 month objectives
- Conceptualize, produce and implement strategic content including but not limited to
- General visual content
- Video content
- Create and maintain a firm YouTube page/vlog
- Be ready to collaborate and experiment with ideas to achieve objectives
- The ideal candidate will have proficiencies in /possess:
- Video production for social media application
- Background in visual design
- Experience with video editing and graphic design
- Have access to video editing and graphic design programs
- Candidate will be expected to coordinate
- Airbnb marketing
- PodCast Productions
- Client Appreciation Events
- Email Campaigns
- Track inbound leads from all online sources
- MUST be Organized and strong System Builder w/ strong Communication skills
- Familiarity with web platforms, email systems, social media, public relations, and brand identity
- Candidate should have their finger on the pulse of the current marketing landscape
- Should be an experienced communicator with solid project management skills
Who we are:
- We are a small ELITE team.
- We have high standards for who we work with.
- We track goals and progress excessively, have weekly mandatory meetings for accountability, and work together to solve any problems that come about.
- We are very involved in the community and different local charities.
BusinessView all jobs at EEST Investments